Anyone else have their morning sickness change time of day?

Bookwrmgal

Reaction score
So my ms has been fairly consistently morning and afternoon nausea but for the past few days I have been excited thinking the nausea has let up because I feel great all morning, only to have it hit after lunch and last straight through evening. Has anyone else experienced this?

The only change for me is that mine went from being in the evening to being all day.

^^same here, the nausea was more in the evening, but once the v'ing started it was any time it wanted to come up :sick:

I haven't vomited at all but I sure wish I would sometimes.

Mine hits at 11am and as the day goes on it gets worse. (Since week6) Finally my all day nausea has lifted to almost non - existence but now I spontaneously gag for no reason *eyeroll*

Mine hits at 11am and as the day goes on it gets worse. (Since week6) Finally my all day nausea has lifted to almost non - existence but now I spontaneously gag for no reason *eyeroll*

Wow, we could be symptom twins!! To a "T" EXACTLY what I have going on. I was good in the early morning but the nausea hit me harder as the day went on since about week 6. Almost all the nausea has left now (may have a day or two in the week that I feel crummy), but now I just gag for no reason! It's sooooo irritating.

Also, I have heard that vomiting when being so nauseas won't help you feel better, but actually could make you feel worse. So if you can avoid vomiting I would probably advise it. Hope you all feel better soon!!

I am only ever sick when I wake up. Approximately 10 minutes after I get out of bed. Every morning, without fail. It was exactly the same in my last pregnancy! Weird but I literally do have MORNING sickness lol

I've never been much of a pukey person so I'm not surprised I haven't vomited. Today was actually a nice break with only mild nausea. Which is good because I think I started round ligament pain today and boy it isn't pleasant one bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->