Anyone else have this after 1st AF?

meow951

Reaction score
I had my first AF since miscarriage on the 1st June. Since she left i've had pains in my ovaries and stomach cramps like mild to moderate period pain. I thought maybe my body is a bit upside down. I usually only get cramps between ovulation and my period.

I told my mum and she said that perhaps i should see my GP. I'm worried now. If there was still tissue in there or i had an infection it would have caused a problem before now wouldn't it?

It probably is nothing to worry about but I too would check your gp - no harm in checking.

hx

Hi, I've periodically felt something similar. Yesterday I had shooting pains in my right ovary for about 4 hours, but it went away after I lay down for a bit, ate, and had a glass of wine. I'm not sure which treatment was responsible for the improvement, but hopefully the last! In the first month after the MC, I also had a lot of pressure in my uterus and constant cramping in my lower back...no spotting though. Good luck! Can you re-post with what the dr. says if you go? Would love to know what's going on, but it doesn't seem worth a visit to me if they are just going to tell me to take more pain meds and rest. I'm sick of doing both of those!

Thanks!

I think i'm going to see how it goes and if i'm still getting it i will definately go on Monday. I don't want to go if there's no point and i'm fed up of being poked and prodded! Just want to get pregnant and have a baby!

Perhaps i'll try a glass of something lol

Hi I've had pains in both my stomach and lower back after mc in March. In fact I felt like it might be implantation cramps this month, but AF came earlier. AF has become heavier too.

Went to Docs yesterday as I was worried I might have endometriosis, and she's referred me for a scan, but thinks it may be either IBS or just body changes after mc.

Hope this helps
SL

I had pains from 1st af for 2 weeks, they have gone now which is when I would normally have them...very confusing! I didnt go to the dr's because I thought my body was just taking its time to recover as I had a late mc... would love to know how you get at dr's, hope it goes okay x

Hey hun, I had first AFafter MMC last Tuesday - very light and only lased 2 days. Since then I've had an intermittent dull pain in one side of my lower tummy. I went to the docs today (about getting tested after MMC's) and mentioned it and she said that it was unlikely to be a pelvic infection unless you also have symptoms such as dodgy discharge, fever and pain when having sex. x x x x

Thanks Beadette. I was thinking that i would probably have some other symptoms too. It hasn't been as bad today so perhaps it was something to do with ovulation or my body sorting itself out!

I've been having similar sorts of pain but I'm still waiting for my first AF. Honestly, it reminds me of the first few cycles I went off the pill. I remember I thought I was dying, I felt so "off" all the time. lol Right now I'm having killer ovulation-like pains and have been having them since Saturday. Loads of cm too (along with a desire to jump poor DH every 10 minutes!) My IBS has also been off the charts. No other signs of infection so I'm just trying to go along for the hormonal ride. When can I get off? Sheesh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->