Anyone else having all day sickness?

Sweet.marie

Reaction score
7weeks with my second. My first pregnancy was a breeze - nothing to complain about. This one is driving me crazy. All day nausea, mornings and evenings are the worst- plus feel like sleeping at every second. I'm bloated and miserable. I work full time too and it's killing me.
Please tell me this will get better! Anyone have any nausea remedies. Ginger biscuits - even though I hate them- seem to be helping - and peppermint tea.

I totally feel you ! I found out I'm pregnant last week at about 9/10dpo. Felt nauseous since about a day after the test. All day but worse in evenings. Its not terrible but it's there !

I work full time too so I totally know how you feel. Its so hard to hide it from my ten team mates, never mind the whole nosey office !!!!

It will get better though. Sadly I suffer from HG which usually rears it ugly head between 5 and 6 weeks. That will be fun in an office full of people ! Especially since we work at the very back, which at the opposite end from the toilets ! Lol

Congrats and good luck x

Crystallised ginger... Ginger biscuits aren't very good as most brands these days are packed with tons of sugar and very little natural stem ginger.

The crystallised stuff is gross but really works!

Yeah! I'm having trouble hiding it from nosey work mates too lol

Congrats. Lots of luck xx

Yes, I feel the same way. Try eating little things through the day. I get more nauseous when I'm hungry. It will be over soon!! I'm 12 weeks and just starting to feel a little better.

I am 6 weeks now, and before I was just feeling nauseous, but today I hit a whole new level. I woke up sick, dry heaving all day. Nothing except taco bell bean burritos see appetizing at all. I am about to have dinner with my mom and husband this evening, and I hope that it goes ok. I feel like complete crap all day, an want to sleep too. I have been on home rest as per my doctor since finding out i was expecting due to a past MC. That ends at 7 weeks so its back to work full time!

Baby Bump predicts me at 4weeks+5 and I am not getting sick, but man I do not feel good, all day ;/ it sucks.

I hear ya sista! Bleuh!!
Feeling rough as a bears ar*e as they say. 10 weeks today and it's been one of the worst days yet. ( as crap as I feel I'm always thankful for feeling something though)
Now back to moaning lol.

What's it they say about nausea if expecting boys and girls. I only had a touch of nausea with DD. Wondering if this ones a little dude!

Kel

I'm having all day nausea Urgh I can hardly eat and I've lost 8lbs already :/ I need a good meal in me lol

Yes me too, all day, none stop, I didn't think it could get worse but it keeps going and today is the worst yet, I am hoping this is the peak! I have tried everything but nothing works, it is even worse when I get hungry so I try and eat regularly.

Lots of ladies get relief from sea bands, maybe worth a try.

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

I have an arsenal of stuff I use. I only use the zofran when absolutely necessary. The rest of the time it's a couple sour candies, ginger ale, ginger root tablets, and ginger candy. I found the ginger candy in the asian section of my grocery store. It's cheap and the packaging looks like a pack of cigarettes, and the candies are individually wrapped. I stick one in my cheek and suck on it for 2 hours. It really helps a lot, better than everything except the zofran. I don't care for the flavor, but it's better than the alternative.

The hardest part is trying to eat something before I feel ill. The constant eating is the only reason I have put on any weight so far. Just make sure if you are frequently snacking that each time you get both carbs and protein. One is fast acting the other is long lasting and will prevent a blood sugar drop, thus reducing sickness potential (sorry if I sound a bit preachy there, I've gotten really into nutrition in the last couple years).

Haha!! Tddunn tb bean burritos are my life saver too! That's hilarious. Although, they aren't working like they used to. Thanks for the ideas. I just wish anything sounded good as I'm sick morning to night. I know keeping blood sugar stable helps but it's almost impossible when food is the enemy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->