anyone else having hip pain

mommatoabeaut

Momma of 3
Reaction score
trying to sleep lately has been a nightmare!
when lying on my sides i get a horrible achey pain in my hips that only seems to be helped when a pillow is put between my legs

Yes! Ill notice it when its closer to morning time its really bad and no matter what i do pillow and all nothing eases the pain and so hard to fall back to sleep!

YES!!! My left hip is sooooo sore all the time now. I've found that a heat pad helps quite a bit.

YES! I literally toss and turn all night long... lay on my left side til it hurts then switch, lay on my right side til it hurts then switch. The pillow between the legs helps me a bit but not enough :nope:. In my last pregnancy, by the end I was crippled lol.

its so annoying. not being able to get comfy so you have a terrible nights sleep. then having to deal with a hyper toddler D; im shattered
its always worse towards the morning, but i have to keep switching sides cuz lying on my back isnt comfy at all

Laying on my back is impossible...its like someone ripped out my lungs i literally cant breath at all on my back!!!! Im probably going to get a heating pad my doctor said its perfectly fine to sleep with it as long as it has an automatic shut off..

Laying on my back is impossible...its like someone ripped out my lungs i literally cant breath at all on my back!!!! Im probably going to get a heating pad my doctor said its perfectly fine to sleep with it as long as it has an automatic shut off..

I fall asleep with mine all the time...:blush:

But it does have a timer. I just set it to low and get cozy O:)

are the ones with the auto timer expensive at all?

I've had hip pain, but I sleep with my legs and arms around a body pillow and it REALLY helps!

i slept with a pillow folded inbetween my legs and it helped soooo much. probably the best nights sleep ive had in weeks!

Yep - since really early on this time too...like 6 or 7 weeks along! Only thin that helps like you say is a pillow between your legs, but even that doesn't cut it all the time xx

are the ones with the auto timer expensive at all?

I think mine was like $20 at Walmart. Somewhere around $20 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->