Anyone else itchy, dry skin and know the gender?

Kay_

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling itchy with dry skin? My scalp has also become so dry as well causing dandruff (yuck!). Inside my ear is also very itchy especially at night driving me crazy. I'm having a gender scan done on Monday so I'm hoping that these are signs of having a girl! Does anyone else have similar symptoms and know the gender of their baby?<3

Everyone’s symptoms are different, mine aren’t like yours but you could still be having a girl :)

On your gender post I think your scan looks similar though.

I'm itchy and having a girl
Get some baking soda and your wee put a table spoon of baking soda in a glass and pout some wee on top frothy like beer a boy flat no reaction girl don't mix it.

My legs itch sometimes and boobs are itchy and I am having a girl so I do not think that really can tell you much unfortunately! Good luck with your scan :)

I noticed you commented on my post. I’m having a bad time with severe itching as you know, I found out I’m having a boy. I had itching during my first pregnancy with my son too, not as bad as this time but I’m definitely prone to itching carrying boys it seems. Good luck with you scan.

Had fantastic lovely skin with my daughter. My skin is dry, itchy, miserable and not exactly pretty this time around - boy

Did you find out if boy or girl yet?! FX for you!!!

Did you find out if boy or girl yet?! FX for you!!!
Not yet! I had my gender scan done today but they had to forward the results to my doctor...They said it was their policy that they couldn't tell us what it was..so annoyed. So I will be finding out the gender Thursday!<3

I have itching in my legs and arms. I'm having a :blue:! No itching with either of my previous pregnancies and they were both girls. I also didn't have any morning sickness with this pregnancy, with my girls I was so sick I had to be hospitalized.

Maybe your skin is dry because it's winter or perhaps not drinking enough water? Just another possible explanation

Maybe your skin is dry because it's winter or perhaps not drinking enough water? Just another possible explanation
It could be due to cold weather because its not always itchy anymore:shrug: I drink lots of water and liquids so that's ruled out.

Did you find out yet? I have been VERY itchy this pregnancy but its also winter and I am having a boy!

Did you find out yet? I have been VERY itchy this pregnancy but its also winter and I am having a boy!
Yes, I’m having a girl! Just another one of those pregnancy symptom that you can get.

I had lots of dry skin, itchy and had a girl (thought for sure I would have a boy this last time).

I'm itchy and having a girl
Get some baking soda and your wee put a table spoon of baking soda in a glass and pout some wee on top frothy like beer a boy flat no reaction girl don't mix it.

This would be an interesting experiment to try !
I don’t have any itching this pregnancy and we don’t know the sex of baby yet . I had some itchyness with DD2 around 30 weeks that was about it ! Good luck for your scan !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->