Anyone else late for AF?

BrittasticTX

Reaction score
Tomorrow I will be 11 days late. ELEVEN! I've been late now and again but ELEVEN!
I'm a poas addict so I've taken about 1 million hpts, as one does after eleven days, and all BFN. Maybe a squinter here and there but nothing i couldn't have imagined. I have 2 kids who are almost 6 and 4. The older one is a letrezole baby, took about 2 years to get pregnant with him, and the second I did pretty much daily OPK and tried for 6 months. Both i had BFPs you could see from space by this point. This baby would be a surprise, but a VERY welcome one. We weren't trying but we didnt do such a great job of preventing this last month either :blush:
I go back and forth from being totally sure I am pregnant to completely convinced I'm not :shrug: crampy, headaches, off and on nausea, I never checked CP so I dont know what my normal is but right now it is very high, was very soft but seems to be getting harder.
As for now... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Who else is late and wants to keep me company??

Ah, you must be going crazy!

I usually have a 31-35 day cycle, but last cycle I barely had a period, only very light spotting for 5 days. This cycle I'm on day 57 which has never happened so I know I'm going mental.

I had a faint positive on 11/07 on an IC and I think I ovulated on 01/07 so technically may or may not be late but a 57 day cycle is an unwelcome extreme :growlmad:

Are you sure you ovulated or when do you think you ovulated?

I thought around the 19th but since we weren't really trying yet I wasn't paying a lot of attention. That's just based off of EWCM and my last period.
Have you tested since the 11th??

Yea, I have but all bfn :growlmad:

I think af may be showing her face now, but not 100%.

How are you feeling today?

Same! I thought I saw more than just a squinter on this morning's wondfo but then I couldn't get it to show up in a picture so I may just be crazy!! I'm letting it dry now to see if it shows up any better or if I just need to be committed :haha:

I am really praying this is it for both of you.
I understand the madness.. I was once two weeks late with bfn and I kept being so sure and willing stuff to show up on tests, even called the doctor and it was heartbreaking. I wasn't tracking ov at the time and I guess it had just been very delayed.
Sending hugs and chill pills (I know I always need them!) during this crappy limbo time xx

Thanks mummafrog, I feel like I'm losing my mind!! I hadn't totally convinced my husband to try for no. 3 so I really do have my Hope's up. I know he would love this baby if it happened, but I also know he probably wouldn't start trying next cycle if it didn't. He made an appointment for a vasectomy and then didnt go to the consultation and never rescheduled so I dont think his heart is really 100% sure. But man it would be easier if it happened for us now! :haha: I've been begging for months!! :p

Oh bless you.. I understand that must feel scary to not know if you have another chance to try.
I think sometimes that level of worrying can delay your ov a lot and maybe even your period.
I suggest sitting down and talking to him gently about how scared you feel that this is your only chance and how much you want a baby. Be serious with him rather than playful. Maybe say you need to know that there is a chance, even if it's not right now, so you can relax more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->