Anyone else love My Little Pony?

Miaw

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
I used to listen to it all the time when I was a little girl, and now I discovered the new generation (Friendship is magic) not too long ago, and I'm going crazy :happydance:
It's just so awesome, and cute and (yes, i'm really emotional person) I always cry at least once per episode.

I listen to it everytime I fell down and it puts a smile on my face.

So any other pega-sisters out there? What's your favorite pony? :D

Apparently this show is oddly popular with teenage boys. Google the word "Brony".

lol ya I know, it's weiiiiiird, and not only teenage boys, also grown men o_O

But that won't make me enjoy it less, it's still cute :D

I liked the original from the 80s when I was growing up, then the G3s that looked a lot like them. These new ones...not so much. I ended up selling my whole collection (several thousand dollars worth) and got into a new habit...I mean hobby! :-=

*raises hand*

I heard about the Brony madness and started watching just to see what it was all about. What I found was a well animated, fun show with a mostly female cast (so rare) and good lessons for kids. I have 0 interest in the Brony side of things but I look foward to watching each episode!

I'm an Applejack fan!

Ooh yes! I was a HUGE my little pony fan when I was little, I had well over a hundred in my collection...now here's an embarrassing confession, me and my sister actually wrote to Jim'll fix it to ask if we could go to pony land for a day! :dohh:

In the old cartoons my favourite was north star but watching the new cartoons its deffo applejack all the way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->