Anyone else?? newborn.

MrsPMP

Mumma to 1 and Pregnant!
Reaction score
Is anyone else spending their whole life feeding, burping then holding for a few sleepy minutes then doing it all over again? We're on day 4....I dont remember it being so hard!

He never takes a break!...feed, burp, pretend to sleep, moan for more...repeat!

Yup I'm on week 8 nearly 9 n he was having a growth spurt, then his jabs seem to put him off, now he's cluster feeding again... That's a whole week of sore boobs and no sleep! Not to mention a groggy baby after the rotavirus vaccine!!

He slept for 4 hours last night, it was bliss!
Just take advantage of the very few moments u do get lol

Yep I could have written that exact post and we are on week 6! BUT she does make up for it on a night by sleeping around 6 hours! The other night we got 7, it was great!

ETA.. Although it does still feel like I'm constantly feeding I have noticed her sleeping a little bit more between feeds some days x

Nine weeks and I'm lucky if DS occasionally goes 4 hours between feeds at night... Generally it's every two hours day and night. Zzz

Nine weeks and I'm lucky if DS occasionally goes 4 hours between feeds at night... Generally it's every two hours day and night. Zzz

Were week 9 n just started to occasionally get 3 at night!! He's awake all day apart from one 4 hour nap lol ...knackered!

Nope...mine sleeps forever and has to be woken up for diaper changes and feeding.

Ms PMP, what day was your baby born? I'm going through something similar. My baby is 4 days and he lives to eat! I try my best to keep him up during the day so I can get a bit of sleep at night. I swear yesterday this kid fed for almost 2 hours straight...smh my poor boobies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->