Anyone else NTNP for a year plus?

Nazz4

NTNP
Reaction score
It's been over a year now since we've been ntnp for #2... I honestly thought I would be preg by now 😬 and am getting worried things aren't working right any more.. Anyone else? Or any success stories lol.

It's been over a year now since we've been ntnp for #2... I honestly thought I would be preg by now �� and am getting worried things aren't working right any more.. Anyone else? Or any success stories lol.

I wouldn't worry too much. I know how you feel. I always get a little jealous when people get pregnant by "surprise" lol. We got pregnant by surprise once but only because I messed up the days of my ovulation so we BDed on an O day and I didn't realize it at first! Other than that, it's been almost 15 months of not trying and occasionally preventing and nothing..I think some people just need to actually TRY. I'm one of them!

I wouldn't worry about it too much, hun. It sounds like you are ready to officially "try"
maybe get the timing better and do it right before ovulation

good luck!

I agree with stellababy, maybe start "trying" or just being more aware of your cycle? I wouldn't stress out and start worrying things aren't working if you're NTNP still. I know some people don't like to "try" because it can potentially take the romance out of BD but if you're ready for a second and getting impatient it might be best to start trying rather than waiting until you're total out of your comfort "wait time" zone. Best of luck to you on baby #2!

With our first we TRIED for about a year. Abdominal pregnancy, then a few months later we got pregnant with our girl we were ntnp and we had only bd like twice that month. So I figured it would happen fast again like that. 😕 right now I'm late for my period but negative tests and it's driving me batty. I took EPO this month so it might have lengthened my cycle I think.

Yes, ntnp since my littlest one was born in June 2015. Fell pregnant recently but MC a few weeks ago. xx

I was just reading taking charge of your fertility and she addresses this issue. It's very possible to dtd multpitle times a week for an entire year and still miss your fertile window!! Crazy right! If you start to monitor your cm and temp then you will know for sure if you're missing your fertile window. But of course then you are ttc not ntnp :). But I wouldn't worry that there's anything wrong until you're more aware of your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->