anyone else really ichy

josiegavin

Reaction score
Hello ladies

the past day or two I have bin really ichy manily on mt legs,groine and c section scare its horrible and uncomfortable im itching so much my legs are red raw. Xxx

Yess omg I thought it was jus me hahah. I be feeling like I have flea's on me lol

YES! It's so annoying! Mostly my boobs. But when I go to bed at night, it just feels like bugs are crawling all over me, and I get so uncomfortable.

Girl I knoooo ure pain. Not to mention this is jus the beginning lol. We have to deal with this throughout the summer lol

Yes!! I thought I was the only one, my head,my boobs, my belly near my belly button and legs, it's driving me crazy! Lol

yes its horrible I thought it was the progesterone injections I am on my legs are raw and my back is so itchy really annoying.

Me!! Especially at night I'm so itchy on my arms and chest it's awful and very uncomfortable :(

Me too, it was the first symptom that I noticed. Arms are red raw and at night it's soooo much worse :(

Me too me too!!!! Aside from the implantation cramp I had at 5dpo midnight to 6dpo, the itching was my very first telling symptom. I had it with dd1. BAD! Its mainly on my legs and arms but starting to spread. And it gets worse at night. Doc's told me to take benedryll.

Yes my tummy and groin, but under my arms and boobs fee like they are on fire.... X

Yes! Me too! My legs are driving me crazy, itching all the time now but I've noticed my leg hair is growing back much faster than usual! I shave and the next day it's all back! I thought I was just weird :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->