Anyone else sound like a bowl of rice krispies?

labgal

Reaction score
Every time I move something cracks. Hips, spine, shoulders, elbows! I feel like an old bag of bones! I'm only 32 weeks, was referred to physio for spd a month ago but I work 10 1/2 hour days plus commute... who has time? :cry:

Anyone else snap, crackle popping?

I do but I also have no cartalige in my left knee and a slight bend in my spine with causes it to crack and pop randomly. Light stretches tends to help me and a lot of warm bathes to loosen me up before I go to bed.

Yes, me! It's all in my lower back and hips, I feel weird popping and cracking and when I walk, with every step I feel a slight grinding feeling deep in my pelvis. It's so strange and uncomfortable. I just feel like everything is very slightly off, like my bones are not where they're supposed to be or something. :shrug:

Ooh yes! Hips, pelvis, knees, spine, I'm always cracking! I went to physio and got told 'we can't do anything whilst you're still pregnant, if you're still suffering after delivery come back'. Gee, thanks, helps me loads in the mean time! I'm only 23, not 93!

I've started taking baths at night, it definately helps with the discomfort. I've also been using a heating pad when I'm sitting on the couch. Every morning it starts anew, though.

...My wrist just cracked as I was typing this. I'm not sure if it's funny or depressing!

Lmao! Oh yes, that's the perfect way to describe it. I have always had larger hips so I could pop that small part of them if adding the right amount of pressure, and oh man it feels good. Like popping your back. Now that I'm pregnant, they pop on there own and quite often. Still feels amazing but it drives hubby nuts! He cringes each time. Says it sounds like my bones are breaking lol. I think it's just my hips spreading.

I am totally a popping machine! And sometimes if baby kicks or moves a certain way something pops inside me too, while I'm laying still! It freaks me out sometimes so I'm glad I'm not alone :)

Me!! So much!! It's mainly my hips and pelvis, but everything pops. OH is constantly poking fun at me because I pop so much whenever I move. I'm not going to lie though, it usually feels really amazing, especially when my pelvis pops. So I'm not complaining just yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->