Anyone else starting light hearted ttc/NTNP may 2013??

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
We have a beautiful 15 week old bub but are starting early on number 2 due to fertility issues (pcos) I'm still waiting for my first post partum period but stopped taking the mini pill last night hoping that was what was keeping it away!

Hope AF shows up so you can get back on track with your cycles:flower:

OH and I are NTNP until our wedding date and from there we'll be TTC but O date wont be until the first week of June. But still a small bit of trying in May:thumbup:

DH and I were planning on starting TTC in May, but as of this past weekend we started NTNP :blush:

I posted another thread, but I'm hoping it doesn't catch this month so we can start our TTC journey in earnest starting next month!

Yup I just figured if I did (although slim chance) get pg this month my Caesar would be 2 days after my sons bday... Plus I'm not meant to be pg this soon after a Caesar... But doubt it'll happen now anyway. My cycle is all Effed up!

Me! We just got married and I took my last pill the day before the wedding. NTNP is the plan for now, however I know we will prob BD a wee bit more in the middle of my cycle, you can't just turn off that knowledge! We couldn't decide when to TTC as things kept coming up so we are just throwing all caution to the wind and seeing what happens. I have two children from a previous relationship so I know it will all work out. All the best for everyone :) very exciting!

Me! LO just turned one, and I'm getting the baby urge itch..unfortunately, AF has returned yet:( ...so, we're NTNP..

My husband and I are NTNP but only for around a month. We got married at the beginning of April and this will be our first :flower:

My little boy is 10 weeks tomorrow the last 2 weeks we've been NTNP not really planned it that way, we had one night of heat of the moment sort of thing and it's gone from there, hubby said that he preferes it without, if it happens it happens, we planing on starting to try after the next witch arrives, if she dose :haha:

I guess we are but I'm still on the fence! I was to start my new pack of birth control pills last night but didn't take one after my oh hid them. Can you tell who's more excited :haha: our boys are 15 months apart and though its been fairly smooth pregnancy so close together really did a number on my body and it is hard with 2 under 2 so thinking 3 under 3 oh gosh!

So I suppose we are NTNP for now. My oh wants to ttc but I need a little more time before going full swing into it

I've just come off bc to begin NTNP baby #1. As of now, no af since stopping bc. Though it was fairly recent so I'm not wondering too much yet. :)

I guess we are but I'm still on the fence! I was to start my new pack of birth control pills last night but didn't take one after my oh hid them. Can you tell who's more excited :haha: our boys are 15 months apart and though its been fairly smooth pregnancy so close together really did a number on my body and it is hard with 2 under 2 so thinking 3 under 3 oh gosh!

So I suppose we are NTNP for now. My oh wants to ttc but I need a little more time before going full swing into it

Yup I've just (thankfully) made it past the point I could possibly have Irish twins !

It's not so bad having 2 close together I just worry about 3 under 3! I'm sure when they are older ill really love it.

Daddiesgift- We were november mommies together last year :) Dh and I both decided to start NTNP tonight for baby #4! 4 under 5. Our first 2 are 15 months apart, and we like the idea of our youngest having a sibling close in age as well ;) I havent gotten af back yet though as I am still ebf. So could take awhile

I too stopped the pill almost a week ago so looks like I'm in the NTNP May 2013 club :)

Lily is 17 weeks old, we have been DTD for three months....no planning, I didn't think I would get a period (breastfeeding) but I did two months ago. Then a second period last month. I do not keep track of my period, and I can't remember exactly when it was. I had brown spotting two days ago, and a tiny bit more today. The brown is odd, I usually have heavy bright red periods. So I am not sure if I may possibly be pregnant again (LO #1 took over 2 years to conceive) or if AF is maybe stopping again? I added an extra pump a day to try to get "her" to stop, but to no avail....unless it's stopping or messed up this month....Arrghgh! I have no idea what is going on. I have been feeling ALOT like I felt very early on before I knew I was pregnant last time, lots of weepy sentimental cry spells and very horny (TMI). I am also 38 and hormonally screwy....for years before LO. So I guess I may belong here in NTNP now. I am too freaked out to go buy a test. Do any of you guys know how long I would need to wait after implantation bleeding shows up to have a test be accurate? I have never been in a TTC forum before. I found B and B when I was in mid 1st trimester with Lily.

PS ~ hopefulfor1st....our LO's were born three days apart :)

Daddiesgift- We were november mommies together last year :) Dh and I both decided to start NTNP tonight for baby #4! 4 under 5. Our first 2 are 15 months apart, and we like the idea of our youngest having a sibling close in age as well ;) I havent gotten af back yet though as I am still ebf. So could take awhile

:hi: How are you coping with 3 close together?? Im excited but also pretty freaked out! I do know a few girls who got pregnant while breastfeeding so you never know! Good luck!

Lily is 17 weeks old, we have been DTD for three months....no planning, I didn't think I would get a period (breastfeeding) but I did two months ago. Then a second period last month. I do not keep track of my period, and I can't remember exactly when it was. I had brown spotting two days ago, and a tiny bit more today. The brown is odd, I usually have heavy bright red periods. So I am not sure if I may possibly be pregnant again (LO #1 took over 2 years to conceive) or if AF is maybe stopping again? I added an extra pump a day to try to get "her" to stop, but to no avail....unless it's stopping or messed up this month....Arrghgh! I have no idea what is going on. I have been feeling ALOT like I felt very early on before I knew I was pregnant last time, lots of weepy sentimental cry spells and very horny (TMI). I am also 38 and hormonally screwy....for years before LO. So I guess I may belong here in NTNP now. I am too freaked out to go buy a test. Do any of you guys know how long I would need to wait after implantation bleeding shows up to have a test be accurate? I have never been in a TTC forum before. I found B and B when I was in mid 1st trimester with Lily.

PS ~ hopefulfor1st....our LO's were born three days apart :)

Not a 100% sure but I think 2 weeks to wait before testing. Just depending on how long your cycle usually is! I always found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks and a few days. Id just buy some cheapies and keep them on hand! My periods have always regulated a MONTH after having baby :dohh: But I always spotted in between too. Takes a while for our body to get back into the swing of things.

I did a cheapie this morning....and negative. So not preg, or possibly too early. I have no idea what is going on, lol. I am good with whatever happens. We would be happy if I was, but OK if not too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->