Anyone else starting the 2WW this week?

ARouge

mother of twin girls
Reaction score
So, I'm not exactly sure when my 2ww starts. I've been TTC on and off since last November. My cycle ranges from 30 - 35 days, so this month we've been BD'ing every other day, starting on day 10. Today I'm on Day 22 and we are still BD'ing just to make sure we don't miss it.

On Friday I noticed that I was using the bathroom more often than usual, especially if I drink anything with caffeine. :coffee: Yesterday I noticed that I was more tired than normal, even though I slept all night the night before. Finally, my appetite is starting to increase. When I was pregnant with the twins the first symptom I had was ravenous hunger. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and am thinking about starting to test next weekend.

Anyone else not exactly sure when they ovulated and starting to wait with me?

Hi ARouge! FF has me down as ovulating on the 24th which I suppose could be pretty accurate. This is my 1st month charting and still not sure how much to trust my body and FF. I was really sick right before the 24th so I don't know if that could have thrown off my temps. We didn't get hardly any bd'ing in and none during our fertile window so I'm fairly certain I have no chance to catch the eggie....but still I have to wait to find out for sure just like everyone else.

Hope you get a BFP!!!

Thank you for replying to me, it's nice to know I'm not alone. I went ahead and put a ticker in my siggy and put that I have a 30 day cycle b/c normally I do, but in the past when I got off BCP it took me 35 days on the first month, and this is my first month off BCP again. I got back on BCP after I found out I wasn't pregnant in December and I took my last BCP on March 6. We BD on the day before I got AF, then on days 6, 8, 10, 13, 16, 18, and 20. The last time I missed the egg b/c I thought I o'd way earlier than I really did, so I want to continue BD'ing this time just in case I'm late again.

I'd like to chart but my DH finds it a big turn off. I don't know how I'd be able to take my temp every morning without him noticing.

I've just started my TWW. I've started charting this month, I've had to do it at 6.30 every morning as I don't have a regular getting up time. However I've been wetting myself laughing as the digital thermometer I bought 'speaks' so at 6.30 each morning it says ' your body temperature is 36.2' and my husband sits bolt upright & says 'what's that?' then goes back to sleep!:laugh2:
So trying to chill & not think too much about it but that's very difficult!

Just created a signiature & it tells me today is ovulation day - thought it was yesterday - better drag the hubbie off to bed again!!

https://lilypie.com/Trying_to_Conceive_21_to_37_day_cycle_code.php#

hi can I join?!

I'm 3dpo today!

Far too early for me to be ss'ing but I got +opk on Friday (CD14) and pretty positive eggy popped on Saturday (CD15).

I've used conceive+, softcups and SMEP this cycle, I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc too.

I've promised myself that I won't test unless AF is late or I have a very strong feeling I am pregnant, as it is so heartbreaking every cycle seeing bfn's!

As far as post ov symptoms go:-

-sore sensitive nipples (normal for me)
-cramping and ovary twinges (again normal for me)
-bit of heartburn which I seemed to have last month so discounting it as a symptom

The only thing I've noticed today which is slightly different than other months is I have quite a bit of lotiony CM.

xx

hi can I join?!

I'm 3dpo today!

Far too early for me to be ss'ing but I got +opk on Friday (CD14) and pretty positive eggy popped on Saturday (CD15).

I've used conceive+, softcups and SMEP this cycle, I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc too.

I've promised myself that I won't test unless AF is late or I have a very strong feeling I am pregnant, as it is so heartbreaking every cycle seeing bfn's!

As far as post ov symptoms go:-

-sore sensitive nipples (normal for me)
-cramping and ovary twinges (again normal for me)
-bit of heartburn which I seemed to have last month so discounting it as a symptom

The only thing I've noticed today which is slightly different than other months is I have quite a bit of lotiony CM.

xx

I am having lotiony CM too, which I had when I was Prego last time...hmmm, but it could just be nothing. Fingers Crossed!

I am itching to test, I really feel pregnant. The 2 WW is tough!

hi i am 3dpo to day i have had sore bbs for 2 day and my nipples are sore to tuch i hope we all get are bfp this month fx for us all xx :) xx

5dpo for me!

nipples stopped being sore and sensitive around 3dpo which is unusual as usually have them up until 5/6dpo!

Had a tingly sensation in my uterus/right ovary. Other than that nothing lol, pretty sure AF is coming next Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->