Anyone else still having to wear maternity trousers?

samsugar7

1 Son + 5yr step daughter
Reaction score
I have had to buy smaller maternity trousers as i cant stand normal ones. The waist band bit i mean, its not agony but i have a constant ache in my stomach wearing anything even remotely tight. :shrug:

Anyone feel the same?

:cry:

Yup!

So I still wear my maternity ones at work as I am sitting down 90% of the time. My mates want a pair as they look well comfy :p

I still wear mine. :blush: I absolutely refuse to spend money on bigger jeans and pants when I plan on losing the weight anyways eventually. It's just this idea in my head that I couldn't stand being in bigger pants. I've never been this big in my life and it is so depressing but I don't want to diet while still breastfeeding. Plus the maternity clothes are SO comfortable. :haha:

same here but I hate them they dont fit as well as normal jeans but as the other poster said, I refuse to buy bigger size jeans, or in generally bigger size clothes as they dont fit well and dont look good on me. Mind you though, I dont go on a diet either, so I am stuck with ugly maternity clothes, quite depressing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->