anyone else struggling now

laura109

Reaction score
Just under six weeks left now. Im so tired and honestly have gone back to laying on the sofa. When i attempt housework i get wobbly legs. Im getting achy calves mainly in the night. Not cramp. Twinges in my back and heartburn.

my oh is annoying me today. Hes watching wrestling and i feel like hes not spending any quality time with me. Im also bored. The paths have been icy so i have not been for a walk since xmas eve. Just been in the car.

Feeling so stressed! Xx

Yep really struggling, can't get comfy, my acid reflux/heartburn is still only just manageable with Ranitidine 2x daily, I have loads of swelling and pressure in the whole of my groin area, aches down my thighs, in my hips, hot swollen feet and hands, aching ribs, painful baby movements. I could go on and on!
xx

I'm struggling now too! I have another week of work of day shifts next week and just on my last week of night shifts and have found this week so hard especially as nye night shift was a 15 hour shift. I didn't realise when I booked my maternity leave how hard it would be to keep doing my job this far gone. Baby 2 I will definitely finish earlier. Few times this week iv just wanted to cry because I'm so tired
you are not alone!

I definitely can't take much more. I can hardly walk with pelvis pain. I feel so tired. I can't move or bend or play with my lg. It has just got worse and worse. Plus I am now housebound until I deliver due to polyhydramnios and have no help with my lg.

Argh!!!!!

Fizzy - that's just rubbish, hopefully not long left for you xx

my little one is engaged and constantly kicking my ribs i cant sit forward and weather here has been drizzly for over 10 days now havent been on my daily walk..... plus i have had the sniffles and hubby keeps me at home wrapped up. i get acid burn during the night and when i ly on my side i feel like baby is jumping up and down on mattress doc appoint on monday c what my due date is as it seems to keep going down and getting closer!!!!!

Thank goodness its almost over. I also feel so bruised down there. I sometimes turn over in bed and a shooting pain goes through itt.

anyone else getting achy legs.

to top it off im untoned and covered in stretch marks. Boo xx

yep, definitely struggling. Mostly with reflux and backache which I've had for weeks. I would love for the reflux to go though cos renitidine just doesn't work anymore so I'm just throwing up all the time or feel like I'm going to. Sucks :(

I find it really hard to get to sleep now. I feel tired, go to bed but just lay there rolling about, trying to get comfortable. My legs at night are really achey and twitchy. I just cant relax. Then when i finally get to sleep i wake up needing a pee! DH likes waking me up moaning that im snoring too!

I feel uncomfy on the sofa and in bed i cant bear to lay on my back. If i lay on my left i get heartburn.

I am so unmotivated. I went out yesterday and felt exhausted last night.

I find it really hard to get to sleep now. I feel tired, go to bed but just lay there rolling about, trying to get comfortable. My legs at night are really achey and twitchy. I just cant relax. Then when i finally get to sleep i wake up needing a pee! DH likes waking me up moaning that im snoring too!

my DH has given up and resorted to sleeping on the sofa :haha:

my DH has given up and resorted to sleeping on the sofa :haha:

He moans, but i call him a few bad words and then he wouldnt dare say anything else! :) Its alright for him, his head seems to hit the pillow and then his out for the count. Could hit him sometimes! Lol xxx

You guys are freaking me out... :winkwink:

I'm only just starting to get uncomfortable. Guess the worst is imminently heading my way. (Is it wrong that I'm kinda excited about that????)

Yes finding it really hard going now. Can't get comfy, have hellish heartburn and my morning sickness has returned with a vengeance! On the plus side I have only 9 days left at work.

I'm only just starting to get uncomfortable. Guess the worst is imminently heading my way. (Is it wrong that I'm kinda excited about that????)

Im so excited now about meeting her and seeing her so im wishing the days away. Because i stopped working at the start of my pregnancy i think im extra unfit. I struggled for the first 16 weeks to do alot and i slept loads. I felt fab till 30 weeks and ive had aches and pains since. The end is it sight now though xx

I'm with you all. DH wakes me up to tell me I'm snoring too, which is just not cool, lol. I can barely get to sleep with the pressure on my belly/back as it is, and having to get up to pee, which is such a chore when I have to literally push myself up out of the bed using the strength of my arms! Not ideal when you're half asleep. I cannot believe I have 7 more weeks of this. I'm kind of in denial of it, actually. I also have all the reflux and I'm always hungry and thirsty but reflux makes it uncomfortable to eat. And I get sciatica pain. AND I have a strong nesting instinct so I easily overdo it and get tons of BH. Lol. This is all just kind of laughable.

Not everyone suffers , but if it does get worse then you'll soon get over the excitement of it :haha:

Xx

This pregnancy is tortureeeeee to the fullest, severe spd , horrid heartburn and a I'd reflux shooting up in the middle of the night waking me from a deep sleep coughing til I can't breath or vomitting..... I'm beyond exhausted from getting no sleep over these torturous things! 7 more weeks seems like forever !! I'm hoping it will be more like 5.... 5 more weeks even sounds unrealistic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->