anyone else struggling to eat healthy?

kat132

3 boys
Reaction score
I have to sort myself out next week. I am eating so much crap like cakes and chocolate. Started to notice the difference in my face as i am starting to look fat :blush:
I crave carbs all the time. Constantly eating bread and potatoes, crisps, cakes........
Fruit is so boring i try and eat at least one piece a day but i even struggle to do that some days.

Not really a point to this thread i just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling like this or if i am just being a pig :icecream:

Hello! I'm definitely the same, I've waited so long for this pregnancy and always swore id be super healthy! But I just can't! Haha. My cravings are always sweet and although I'm trying to eat a fair share of veg etc I find myself always going for the carbs!! Xx

Me! I can relate. All this baby craves is stuff that isn't healthy for me. I try to eat it in moderation but alas it is hard. I know my weight gain is through the roof as I've been consistently gaining about a pound a week my entire pregnancy but when I try to eat healthy, my gag reflex kicks in.

I hit a point early tri 2 where I had a major craving for all things sweet and carb lol. But honestly I just don't buy it. Our house is only stocked with healthy things and snacks so it's force myself to eat those or starve. But I wouldn't turn down carbs or sweet treats offered at work when the occasion was there. Like today I ate a chocolate donut with sprinkles and it was amazing lol

But honestly I just don't buy it. Our house is only stocked with healthy things and snacks so it's force myself to eat those or starve.

I feel like this has been the best O option for me. The stuff we've had in the house this week has contributed to very poor eating on my part. It's just so much easier when it's not staring you in the face :laugh2:

Lol it really is. Because my body will say "I could really go for ice cream" but then my brain says "but the nearest ice cream is on the corner of the street... too close to drive, too far to walk... plus then I have to get up and go outside/out pants on" and then I just get so exhausted thinking about it that I eventually give up before I get started :rofl:

For the first 20 weeks or so of my pregnancy I didn't really eat a lot due to sickness, but all of my cravings have been carby. At one point I lived on frozen pepperoni pizzas because that's all I didn't bring back up :haha:
Still eating as much carby food as I can at meal times, I just try to limit it to that. Meal times only and no unnecessary unhealthy snacks. If I want to eat between meals it's as healthy as I can make it without it being unappealing lol.

I have been very unhealthy this pregnancy in terms of food. I have felt very sick all the way through and have basically eaten only things I have been physically able to eat, which unfortunately has mostly been crap. I have been eating plenty of fruit though as I am really into that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->