anyone else think that oh isnt mature enough?

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
DH is dying for us to ttc but i cant make up my mind.anyway at this moment in time i dont think hes mature enough hes currently dancing round our bedroom to dance music (drunk) and hes just slipped down the stairs!!!! :wacko::wacko:

i love him to bits but sometimes i think hes just one big kid and not responsible to look after a baby!!

Thats jus sounds like a typical manboy having fun to me, I'd be more worried if about his maturity if he was the type to not hold a steady job, spent his money on useless crap(unless u can afford it obviously) or didn't pay the bills to support a family. Maybe he just enjoying himself now before a LO comes along? U know him best tho I suppose.

:hi:

i am currently watching my 24yo oh play video games and blast the who. also watches wrestling. for good measure. :thumbup:

he and i have actually recently discussed this. and honestly, its boys being boys! :winkwink: they have their quirks and we have ours...i dont anticipate maturity anytime soon. his father is pushing 65 and he still has a way to go. :haha: no hope for me :shrug:

enjoy him the way he his. :thumbup: the bottom line is, they may be silly, but they mean well and they love us and thats what matters. :hugs:

Thats jus sounds like a typical manboy having fun to me, I'd be more worried if about his maturity if he was the type to not hold a steady job, spent his money on useless crap(unless u can afford it obviously) or didn't pay the bills to support a family. Maybe he just enjoying himself now before a LO comes along? U know him best tho I suppose.

i suppose men never grow up lol. he enjoys himself all the time lol

:hi:

i am currently watching my 24yo oh play video games and blast the who. also watches wrestling. for good measure. :thumbup:

he and i have actually recently discussed this. and honestly, its boys being boys! :winkwink: they have their quirks and we have ours...i dont anticipate maturity anytime soon. his father is pushing 65 and he still has a way to go. :haha: no hope for me :shrug:

enjoy him the way he his. :thumbup: the bottom line is, they may be silly, but they mean well and they love us and thats what matters. :hugs:

i suppose ur right lol. why cant men be as mature as us ladies lol

Men are confusing creatures. My OH also loves to play computer games, watch wrestling and generally mess about. But he is very hard working whilst at work and constantly striving to better himself for our future family. Bless him lol. :kiss:

Men are confusing creatures. My OH also loves to play computer games, watch wrestling and generally mess about. But he is very hard working whilst at work and constantly striving to better himself for our future family. Bless him lol. :kiss:

lol DH has now passed out on the bed from too much drink lol

I agree, my DF and I will be trying on our honeymoon but to be honest I had my worries, he is such a big kid, but a child matures you, and I think he will be a wonderful father because he is loving and he knows he has flaws and tries really hard.

Just try to remember, woman are always more mentally mature then men are, its just the way God made us I think. :rofl: From different planets with different flaws!

i don't think it's really a case of being immature, it's just him having fun !!
if being mature means you sit in an old mans chair and watch cash in the attic sipping a green tea, i don't think i ever want my OH to mature!
i love how he dances around the kitchen listening to his favorite music as though nobody is watching.
i love how he sings like nobody's listening..

if you've got life, use it until they lay you down to rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->