Anyone else ttc at the end of November/December?

Hi again Poppiebug! Following you over a month early! Yay! Looks like we are about the same point in our cycles too :D

Oh yay! :happydance: I'll be great to have a TTC buddy and hopefully bump buddy. Sending lots of :dust: to you.

Hi ladies, my husband and I will be trying around the middle of Dec. Hoping for a great surprise on X-mas day!

Me me, we are ttc #2 as soon as we exchange on our house which should fx be in the next 3 weeks. I think I will ov about the 29th nov so may miss that one but certainly will be in dec. I am desperate to start now but dh is being sensible :-(

Hi all, we were going to wait for 2015 but have decided to start after AF in December, I am incredibly excited as is DH as we've been waiting all year to start. Having said that we did have an accident on Friday night, but it was only cd8. Can't wait for the next month to be over, good luck to all. Hope its a quick and enjoyable journey for you.

Getting closer everyone. 2 weeks for me. Finish pill on Friday then withdraw bleed then ttc

I'm on cd10 right now and we haven't used anything so far this month - we aren't trying and haven't really spoke about it, but he also has made no effort to pull out ... Hmm, what to do!

How exciting everyone! Don't you hate with DH's are being "sensible"? Lol. Mine was like that too with our first and we will have a bigger gap that we originally thought we would between our kids.

I'm due to Ov in the next few days, doing my opks and temp, just waiting for the +opk now (although we have been bd every other day anyway).

Fingers crossed for a quick journey to bfp for everyone.
:dust:

Hi, I am due tomorrow and then we are hopefully ttc next cycle (we should exchange soon) so I will prob be ov about 29/11 but my ov varies a bit between cd12-cd15 so we shall see! We are hoping to sway for a boy so will be trying to mainly dtd w/out protection around ov :)
I seriously CANNOT wait to get going on it!

Hi, I am due tomorrow and then we are hopefully ttc next cycle (we should exchange soon) so I will prob be ov about 29/11 but my ov varies a bit between cd12-cd15 so we shall see! We are hoping to sway for a boy so will be trying to mainly dtd w/out protection around ov :)
I seriously CANNOT wait to get going on it!

How exciting! Sending lots of baby dust to you! Fingers crossed for a blue bundle.

:dust:

Hi

We are starting after my last withdrawal bleed in Dec. I'm getting pretty excited about it now! I keep looking at my bcp and thinking 'soon you will be no more!':happydance:

good luck to everyone!

So as expected my af came today - I keep looking at my STs thinking....I really hope I don't have to buy more because I'm preg! :haha: Just hope the ov tests pick up my surge this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->