Anyone else with a B shape belly?

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
So I'm suffering from B shape belly syndrome :(
I wanted a nice round bump but nope, it is just B shaped and is just making me feel fat rather than pregnant.
It's a bit of a conundrum when putting my maternity jeans on, do I still put the fabric under or tuck the bottom bit of my tummy in?
Ugh! Anyone else?

Im sure your bump is beautiful hun , i dont have a B shape bump but my belly is high leaving a saggy bottom part of my belly which makes me sad i dont have a perfect bump , but we are all growing beautiful babies :) x

Yes! This is true. It's just I want to look more pregnant than fat. I can see the puzzled look in some peoples eyes and that they're trying to work out if I am fat or pregnant lol and I just want to definitely look pregnant.

The main thing is, as you say, we're growing beautiful babies :)

Meeee, boo hoo. However I'm living is dresses and leggings in the vague hope it's less noticeable...
Now I'm heading on to 30 weeks you can tell I'm pregnant

this will be so me again lol
I used to pull my jeans over the top of my belly button a bit simon cowell esque so it kind of looked like one round belly rather than 2 lol
h xx

Meeee. I still don't have a definite bump, just look bloated. And I'm still at pre pregnancy weight!! :(

Yup. I love dresses because it doesn't make it as noticeable.

meee too lol looks like a bump up top then u get the bottom bit i wear trousers over that bit or long tops it did even out and go in to one big bump with dd1 but for the life of me i cnt remember when soon i hope

Mee too! It didn't even go away for me post party from my first, and then I got pregnant again. While I'm not 100% showing, it's most definitely going to be the awful "B" shape :(

Aww. I do not have a B shaped bump. But I do understand the disappointment, as I do not have a nice round bump either. Due to the fact that I am overweight to begin with, my bump, all though seemingly round, has pushed my fat down.. making my belly an odd shape. I am not sure how to explain it and I am too embarrassed to post a full belly shot.
I certainly can understand though.

I get a B bump all the way to the very end and have with all of my kids, but much worse now, thanks to having them all so close together. I disguise it using a belly band, which makes it look nice and round. Haha. I just definitely had wanted to that perfect round bump that it seems almost everyone else has!

Ooo Bump bands? Would you recommend those then? :)

My bump is square lol. It does look rather odd. I wear over the bump bottoms to disguise it.

Me! I am overweight to begin with and have a hard, nicely shaped belly up top, and a roll of fat underneath. I typically put my maternity jeans right over the roll and use belly bands over my whole bump to give it a smooth appearance.. I also use the maternity support band to suck everything up and shape it, and it looks much nicer :)

Ooo Bump bands? Would you recommend those then? :)

I would, but I wear them all the way throughout pregnancy with jeans fastened with a hair tie and do not buy new clothes. If you're wearing maternity jeans or something similar, it should have the same effect, I think. I've never worn them, though, to know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->