anyone else with a hungry baby?

Kaila

Reaction score
Isabelle is now 3months 1 week old, last time she got weighed she was 9lb 7oz, she so far seems to be putting an ounce a day on, and the past week she has been so hungry. She has Cow and Gate Nutriprem 2, and has 150ml every 4 hours, i've even in the odd bottle given her 180ml and even after that she has her next bottle 4 hours later.

i now dont know what to do, whether to up it again or...? :S, i've asked my health visitor but she doesnt seem to know too much

sounds like she is going through a growth period if she wants it i would give it to her

My LO is 4 months and 10 days old, she was sent home when she was 3 months old with a feed of 120ml 4 hourly (she weighed 2.5 kgs)but was advised to be fed ON DEMAND.
After a couple of days ( which kids take in getting used to new place) she demanded more and was fed 150 ml every 3 hours, along with supplements (folic acid, sodium phosphate, iron supplement, multivitamin etc) and she did catch up with the growth.(Now she is 4 kg)
Guess, one needs to feed them as and when they require but leave enough gap inbetween feeds so that they digest.We keep a track of her stomach bloat as well, if she does not pass wind/stolls we avoid feeding her when she cries.
Just my observation with my LO; would recommend consulting a pediatric dietrician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->