Anyone else with GERD/Reflux and/or food intolerant baby? Need connection and support

lauren26

Reaction score
My DD is 8.5 months old and was diagnosed with reflux at about 2.5. I have been on a really, really strict, bare bones diet since her diagnosis because she also had cow's milk allergy and sensitivity to soy, other milks (goat, sheep, etc), wheat, eggs, as well as extreme fussiness when I eat the fuss foods (acidic and gas producing foods--including coffee and chocolate :wacko:).

The diet has been pretty tough but the most heartbreaking thing lately is that her reflux isn't gone and even seems a bit worse despite her being on meds and being 8.5 mos. She hasn't gained since her 6 month checkup which is really hard for me to deal with even though her dr doesn't seem concerned at this point. I just want my baby to grow out of this and for the pain and suffering associated with reflux to stop!! At the same time I'm trying to hard each day to be OK with what's happening and to refrain from constantly wanting to change her.

Anyone else in this boat??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->