anyone else

L

lilmumma

this sounds really weird, but im still getting morning sickness, or rather all day sickness like i was whilst pregnant, Kabe is now 4 weeks, and its 4 weeks ive put up with it thinking it'll go away, its still triggered by everything it was before, certain smells, getting up too quick, being in the car without me driving (dont ask lol) walking into a certain room makes me sick, and generally about an hour after i ate. it's getting to me now, and i cant speak to my HV about it until the 9th. Im not sure if it's a psychological thing or not, but i wake in the mornign to find im going to be ill still and that when im asleep so i dont think it is.

is it just me or has anyone else had this?

Not had naughties after LO arrived?

I never had morning sickness or much more tha nausea through pregnancy so can't relate to having it and how it was when LO arrived.

even if we were ever able to get in bed at the same time or be child free instead of just passing ships, i think id be staying well clear lol, no more naughties for him in a long time, i learnt my lesson with Kabe lol, i dont know how i even had the energy at 3 weeks :wacko:

I had MS for a little while after pregnancy, but I had HG during pregnancy and had to wean myself off my tablets.......could be psychological. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->