Anyone else...?

E

Ellianna

Right I'm just over 15 weeks pregnant and my OH thinks I'm absolutely crazy...
But I'm absolutely 100% sure that I'm having a girl!
Has anyone else had this?
I have NO doubt in my mind at all lol
James is like 'How on EARTH can you tell? That's silly'. But I just know!
Am I just being weird or has this happened to other people??
xx

I really think that I'm having a boy, I'd be happy with either though as long as the baby is healthy.

Yeh I feel exactly the same, I really really don't mind as long as it's healthy
I'm just absolutely certain it's a girl!
xx

I was so sure I was having a boy since I found out I was pregnant. I told everyone it was a boy and when my work said they were going to buy to balloons so they could hang it on my chair when I found out I told them to save their money because I knew it was a boy! I wasn't really excited as everyone is when they find out the sex at their scan because it wasn't a surprise. I did still cry though because I was happy he was healthy :)

I was like that last time, I just knew he was a boy. No doubt about it, and he is :D

This time im not as sure, I think it's a girl but not as sure as I was when I was pregnant with Nathan :)

That's how I was with my daughter! I wasn't suprised at all when I had the sonogram. I'd been telling everyone it was a girl since I was about 3 months along! I was absolutely 100% sure with her! With this one I'm only about 75-80% sure, but that it's a boy! LOL That's not wierd at all, and it's VERY possible that you're right on!:hugs:

i thought i was having a boy, think it was because i wanted a boy, and then i found out i was having a girl and i was over the moon, glad im having a girl now but would like a boy in future x

I was 100% sure I was having a boy untill my 20WK scan, now I'm so unsure! Think it's probably a girl!

I had always had a feeling I'm carrying a girl, which according to the sonographer I am

Well my hubby said we were having twins before we even went in for our first ultrasound, he was so sure, and I thought we were having a girl so I guess we were both right

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->