Anyone else???

baby-diva

Foster Mummy and WTT
Reaction score
So we're not going to start our IUI until at least January next year (woop), but we've already chosen 4 names (incase of twins) and thought about prams, cots and schools.... are we obsessed??? We're so excited for this - a baby will complete our family. I'm feeling really broody right now but we have to wait unti January because of the waiting list and we're not getting married till October.....

Honey that is so funny because i think EVERYONE does that! Before i was even pg i had names picked out (strangely Poppy wasn't one of them!) and i knew which pram/cot/car seat -even which bottles- i wanted! And i did get each on the list!

I am so excited about you and your partner getting IUI. Its such a refreshing change to hear a nice story about understanding GP's! I will be following your story!xxx

we're just really excited, i have been spending loads of time on the boots and mothercare websites - and having a look in shops at baby stuff!!!!!!

Thank you, we're lucky to have such a lovely GP, he's really being supportive!!!!!

I'm completely into that as well. Sometimes I feel silly but I honestly am excited. I will be having an IUI soon too, I hope.
Good luck!

I've already got names picked out myself and for if i have twins as well (twins run in my family), it's pretty normal for women to pick out names in advance, it's an exciting time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->