Anyone else's babies do this?? :)

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
OK well jacobs 'new' thing is screaming at everything and everyone :dohh: He screams when he gets fustrated, when he wants your attention, when the dogs bark, when some new comes in the house esp Kyle(oh)

Here's a video of his doing it in his play station this morning :rofl:

https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t98/TattooAftercare/th_SDC12220.jpg

Anyone else's baby do this?? :rofl: It was cute now its not so :rofl:

excuse the sick at the end....he got bit excited XxxX

awwww hes so so cute. xx

Jack does this at his nanny mostly. He goes really high pitched and does it mainly when hes excited x

:rofl: :rofl: Screaming no. Whining yes! And it's not cute anymore to me either :rofl:

:rofl: it goes right through me but he does it at EVERYTHING oh thinks its funny and because he laughs jacib does it more :dohh: xxx

Yup max dose this all the time, I think hes discovering his voice and testing my limits lol

ciarans the same its really annoying now he just doesent stop lol

Maley is doing a whinge and scream now....especially when she is put down....though isnt as loud as Jacob :rofl:

Yep, Molly does the exact same thing. It was cute to start with but now gets right on my t**ts!! :lol:

yes! :hissy: finally! i don't feel alone about the squealing anymore. :rofl: sometimes its cute :blush: but when its the whole way through holyoaks or eastenders... quite the opposite. :dohh:

Jacob is a whinger too :rofl: but now a whinger and a screamer :dohh: xxX

Yep Charlie has started doing this normally about 4:00pm.

Tom's getting so spoilt.. he screams if we leave the room and proper attention seeks :(

Hermione does this too....

she screams when she is excited frustrated and sometimes when she wants your attention. they are funny little things, she loves her play desk thing to, but your one looks wicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->