Anyone else's child really into Kinder/surprise eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequeena

Winging it.
Reaction score
Thomas has recently become obsessed with watching kinder egg/surprise egg openings on youtube. I've decided that a really cool present would be to box up loads of different eggs and let him open them all. Obviously I can buy kinder eggs anywhere and I've seen peppa pig and moshi monster eggs but does anyone know where I can get loads of different eggs?

I just googled them. Apparently they are illegal in the US so that explains why I've never seen them! They do look fun though. Wikipedia listed Wonder Ball and some others I think. Or can you fill plastic Easter eggs?

Ahhhh! My 2 are the same and I am doing the same thing. So far found some plastic Minnie mouse eggs in tesco and have peppa and moshi from home bargains but nothing else x

My DS3 used to watch those videos the beginning of the year too. Funny the things kids like to watch and do. I think lots of different eggs would be a great idea.

Thanks everyone :) my son has obsessive behaviours and this is his current obsession he signs egg over and over for hours every day. I just know he'll go crazy ar Christmas! Thanks for all the ideas and I never thought about filling my own eggs how cool!!

My OH managed to find a peppa pig egg yesterday and in it he got some jelly beans, stickers and a keyring. He was SO happy he carries the keyring round now and he loves to shake the eggs.

The constant signing of egg is driving me a bit nuts though...

Iv had this obsession with Zach a couple of months ago, he will still watch the eggs all day on YouTube though. Iv seen a few different sorts in B&m x

my daughter is the same, she will literally sit for hours and watch the videos on youtube! Nice to know others do it lol! I hadn't thought of an egg related gift though - what a good idea!! xx

I was thinking of filming the opening so he can watch it too :)

I just googled them. Apparently they are illegal in the US so that explains why I've never seen them! They do look fun though. Wikipedia listed Wonder Ball and some others I think. Or can you fill plastic Easter eggs?

That is so weird, never knew they were banned in the US! Don't understand how a child would accidently eat the toy??!

Aww that is a great idea Hun, good plan to film it too.
How about the eggs you can get in the supermarket vending machines, like the bubble gum machines

https://chasinsunshine.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/coin-operated-toy-vending-machine-bm-001a.jpg

Or something like these with sweets or little toys inside.

https://www.bakerross.co.uk/coloured-plastic-eggs-1?gclid=CLb8v_COr8ACFarpwgodypsACQ

One year for Christmas (for our little relatives) I founds lots and lots of trinkets: toys, stickers, candy etc. Then I started with one and wrapped it up in crepe paper (those streamer rolls) and added another toy to each layer until I had a big ball for each one of the kids. They loved opening them! It took them awhile too which is always nice when you usually see kids just rip open Christmas presents and forget them two minutes later.

Colin would watch those videos too! I always give him a few Kinder eggs in his stocking usually.

My 2 love watching the openings too! strange what kids will enjoy watching! lol. We found loads of different types in home bargains x

How about these. They're not the kinder ones but seem reasonable 12 for £10 and you get a selection of different ones.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/200...3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108

Eta - sorry didn't notice the postage!

I miss Kinder surprise eggs! its really silly that they are banned here!

Ouch that is a bit expensive felix thanks though!

Well I was in home bargains today and got a plastic peppa pig egg, a plastic teenage ninja mitant turtles plastic egg and a hello kitty chocolate egg for less than £1.50! All are being put away for Christmas.

I think your best bet is just to get them as you go over the next few months and perhaps let friends and family know If they see any different ones they can pick them up for you?

It's a,fab idea! Have you ever seen the kinder advent calendars, I've not seen them for years but they had a combination of the toys and the chocolates.

I was completely obsessed with kinder surprise eggs as a child and still regularly buy them .... for myself :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"