Anyone elses OH waiting for you to give the all clear?

ampersandme

Reaction score
...and throw out the goalie??

I feel like I'm the only girl on here who's OH is waiting on them to say "OK LETS DO IT, IM SURE, LETS TRY AND CONCIEVE"....most girls here seem to be waiting for thier OH to give the all clear...

whilst with me its the opposite, my OH is waiting for me to make up my mind (well I know I want a baby, but I don't know when)..

anyone else in my boat????? :blush:

(hope this all made sense :s )

I am sooo glad someone feels the way I do. Hubby has been ready to have a baby for the last five years; it's me that's putting the brakes on...lol! I want a baby, I really do but there's soooo much going on in me and hubby's life that I just feel that right now is not the time. The biggest worry really is over finances. But there are other issues (currently he's living and working in VA while I am living and working in NY!). I'm hoping by October/November we will be ready to try <sigh>.

I am in excatly the same boat. H2B is 5 years older than me and has been wanting to TTC for the past 2 years, and MIL2B has also been dropping oh so unsubtle hints! Like Mrs. October I am also worried about finances and the biggest decision for me is whether to buy a house or TTc first. I am only 22, so have plenty of time really, but I do not want H2B to be older than 30 when we have our first.

I can already feel the hands of time working against me!

my DF is been asking me 4 a baby 4 4 yrs! but i didnt fink it was rite 2 have a baby wen am 17 and only b in a relationship 4 a yr! now we have bin 2gether 5 yrs and stronger then ever an nearly 22 and got me own house n job so i fink y not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->