Anyone else's stomach covered in purple stretch marks?

familygirl30

Reaction score
My lower stomach is covered in them:growlmad: I have bought some cream for them,just hope they fade!

Mine was last time, I will find a picture in 2 minutes.

They went silver quite quickly, you can still see them but not as much. I always call them my mummy stripes :)

This is what made me change my view on stretch marks.. :)

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6077/54568523288370681149810.jpg

Mine was last time, I will find a picture in 2 minutes.

They went silver quite quickly, you can still see them but not as much. I always call them my mummy stripes :)

I've been reading other threads where people just got them on boobs,but none their just stomach......hehe I like that u name them mummy stripes

This is what made me change my view on stretch marks.. :)

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6077/54568523288370681149810.jpg

Awww how lovely!where did u get this verse from?

It did the rounds on facebook just after I had Oliver. But I googled to find it x

Picture is in spoiler. The were worse than that by the time I had him, they go from my arm pits right down to my thighs, they do stop in the middle but as I said they arent that bad now. I was about 28/29 weeks with Oliver in that photo. I will take a picture later of them now. x

https://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae33/xgemma1987x/DSCF1145.jpg

the pic above is exactly how mine are now at 30 weeks.. I had none on my stomach at all until 27 weeks then within 3 weeks ive gone from smooth to stripes :(
I really don't like them but I know they have to get worse, and as previously said its totally worth it in the end!
I just hope OH doesn't think im completely ruined xx

I think once mine gone silver won't b as bad,just really purple at the moment,but yeah it's all worth it for our beautiful babies!

that picture made me cry happy tears im sittin with my lil man n yea they r bit ugly but they r the result of someone beautiful..my son so my belly is nt the same but neither am I or you we r mummies n thats more beautiful then anythin xx

Pink flowers,I love that verse! How beautiful, and true!
I got mine with my first pregnancy, an they did fade. Not awhile lot you can do, so embrace them!

I don't have any stretch marks yet but I suppose they could appear any day. I think whether or not you get them is genetic so there is nothing you could have done to prevent them. I am sure they will fade :)

I have stretch marks really bad. They have mostly appeared in the last month, before that I had a few angry purple on my hips, but now they cover my bump. I knew I'd get them, because when I went through puberty I got them terrible on my hips and breasts. I know they will eventually fade. They are a bit hard for me to look at now though.

I got mine from preg #1 and none from 2 and 3. Mine are from hip to hip and they start under my boobs and run all the way to my lady garden. They were bright purple but faded to silver really quickly! I call them my mommy scars and I remind my 14 year old every chance I have that she broke me on for the others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->