Anyone emigrating/emigrated to WA?

KellyC75

Mum of 4 <3
Reaction score
Hiya :wave:

Im emigrating from the UK to WA at the end of this year :coolio:

Love to hear from others that have/are :flower:

Ok, sorry, only just read this :dohh:

What do you do? Are you headed for Perth, or somewhere more rural? I'm a nurse, and I have a job in the centre of Perth to go to.

How far are you in the visa process? :coffee:

Hope things are going well for you :flower:

Ok, sorry, only just read this :dohh:

What do you do? Are you headed for Perth, or somewhere more rural? I'm a nurse, and I have a job in the centre of Perth to go to.

How far are you in the visa process? :coffee:

Hope things are going well for you :flower:

....:haha: I just replied to your other thread too ~ Could get confusing! :wacko:

I am a SAHM ~ But my DH is a roofer, we are heading north of perth, went on a reccie (visa validation) in March & decided we much prefer NOR :winkwink:

We started our visa process in 2008! Our visas were granted (after a long & bumpy road) in 2010 ~ Right around that time I found I was expecting DD :cloud9: Which meant that we had to apply for a visa for her once she was born. Her visa is due to be granted next month :yipee:

Do you go on any ex-pat type sites? :shrug:

Im sure with flying on Wednesday :plane: You may not get time to reply to this post! But I wish you all the very best

If you have any tips ~ Id be grateful :flower:

helloo

i just stumbled upon this. The OH and I have been thinking about emmigrating, and now Australia seems to be the place we want to really start applying for visas for (it was between this or canada).
I saw that ur visa process took a long time and we are just getting prepared for all of that. do u have any tips and suggestions? is there a good website to use while starting the process? like I have seen some agencies that offer to help u in that, but dunno about how best to go at it.

You must be soo excited to finally get moving! :flower:

helloo

i just stumbled upon this. The OH and I have been thinking about emmigrating, and now Australia seems to be the place we want to really start applying for visas for (it was between this or canada).
I saw that ur visa process took a long time and we are just getting prepared for all of that. do u have any tips and suggestions? is there a good website to use while starting the process? like I have seen some agencies that offer to help u in that, but dunno about how best to go at it.

You must be soo excited to finally get moving! :flower:

Have a look at 'poms in oz' a very helpful website

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"