Anyone ever go to a psychic to find out when you'll concieve?

I had readings done by three psychics that was correct (two said when I'd conceive correctly and one said the correct EDD) unfortunately that pregnancy just ended in a MMC. All three said baby would be a girl. I have four others who have said I will conceive in March/April with three saying girl one saying boy. Time will tell.

So after 79 days I got got a bfp. I go for blood work in the am and if it is actually positive then Suzanne was right I conceived in feb. If I conceived in March then cheri22 was right. Iam. It sure with I Od tho so we will see. I will let u know tmrw.

Suzanne (healingmessagesfromspirit.com) was correct. I'm actually shocked that she was right. She predicted I would find out, conceive or give birth in April and I conceived and found out in April. I was a little ticked because she didn't predict my pregnancy in Jan (I got the reading done a few weeks before I found out I got a BFP), but sadly it was a chemical pg. Maybe that's why she didn't mention it?

She predicted this baby would be a Girl. I really think its a Boy, but I will hopefully be able to come back and post that info in a few months. FX anyway!

Hi guys I know this is old but wandered if anyone had a pegnancy reading by Suzy Rayne that came true. I'm due in 11 day but she's predicting the 21st which is 21 days away. I hope she is wrong! Plus she predicted an 18 hour labour requiring pain relief? I may have mentioned this before on this site but got no clear answer

Hi Laura, I didn't get one from Suzy Rayne, although I know she does quite a few fertility readings that I've seen on this site. Mine was from another psychic Suzanne. Congratulations on your pregnancy and wishing you a happy, healthy delivery...and a quicker labor than 18 hours!

So I never came back to update on my prediction....I thought I had! So Psychic Cheri Mancuso (my phone reading in 2011) was spot on. She said if have a boy when my DD was 4 or 5 and I had a boy 3 weeks ago. My daughter is 5. She said it would be our last child and he will be. Psychic Suzanne said I'd conceive/find out/or give birth in April and it'd be a girl. She said I'd have another girl in 2016. So the only thing she got right was the month of April.

I was on vacation in Park City Utah in Dec. 2013 and wanted to get a psychic reading. She never brought up pregnancy, I had to. SHe said I would conceive naturally in 3 years and to stop all IVF etc and wait. I did not stop all IVF and after 5 failed cycles I got a BFP on 1/25 through FET. Guess she was wrong because it was only year and one month later and not naturally conceived.

Wow I'm glad you didn't listen to her and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I habe got high bp now and if its the same tomorrow im being taken in to be monitored. Im not convinced about the 21st feb being the date i will have her. Shes due on wednesday next week. I dont think many people report back at the end of pregnancy to say if the readings were correct. Most of them seem like conception predictions rather than pregnancy readings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->