Anyone expecting in Cambridgeshire?

padbrat

My Rainbow is Born x
Reaction score
I am very early along and have quite a long journey of complications ahead... would be great to have someone in a similar situation and location to journey with!

Hi I am newly Cambrige near huntingdon. We are TTC atm. Where abouts are u ?

Hey i'm from between Huntingdon and St.Ives, got a 6 year old and been ttc no.2 for 18 months!!! Didn't think there was anyone else on here from round this way!

Hey i'm from between Huntingdon and St.Ives, got a 6 year old and been ttc no.2 for 18 months!!! Didn't think there was anyone else on here from round this way!

meee i am lol i thought exactly the same as u.

its nice to know there are ppl from nr u on here tho. altho i worry a bit cuz on1 actually knows we are NTNP lol

:hugs:

i have a 6 & 3 yr old. ntnp for number 3 x

Nobody really knows about us ttc, in fact most people think the opposite as my hubby was on medication which meant we were unable to ttc. So when we found out he was able to change his med we decided not to say anything to keep the pressure off a bit. Although after 18 months I'm seriously fed up and feeling pretty crappy about it!! I dunno why there is so few of us Cambs folk on here!!!!

yea i know. sorry ur not havin much look with ttc again

i had my implant out almost 7 weeks ago, waiting for AF. not had any spotting or anything.
ive done 3 tests all :bfn:
so just gotta wait & wait & wait lol

i totally understand what u mean about pressure, i had a mmc in 2007 so we just want keep it to ourselves til we know tht everything is ok.

im in st ives where are u?

In a village just down the road from St.Ives, towards Warboys (if you know the area well then you'll know roughly where I am!!!) I fell pregnant with DD so easily (2 months after coming off the pill), but she is my ex Husbands, so its even more pressure for my DH now. I was on Depo injection for 2 years as we never expected to be able to ttc or I'd never of had it. SO it took me a long time for AF to return properly. Also Hubby was on a 2nd med which lowered his sperm count, which he has now come off, so hopefully things will happen now. its the waiting which is the worst.

I'm sorry about your mc, I've luckily never had one, it must be so tough. Everyone just seems to have babies now.

Have you always been local? Apart from 7 years when I lived in Chatteris with ex hubby I've lived here all my life (bought my parents house off them 3 years ago)

thank u.
i didnt realise how many women actually have miscarriages until i had 1. i found out when i went to my 12 weeks scan. i was 13 weeks pregnant but baby had died at 7weeks.

i have only lived here for just over 3yrs. my DH has lived in Graveley most his life. but we now live in st ives.

i know warboys. my DH works in ramsey :)

i hope it doesnt take u long to get ur bfp xx

When I was pregnant with DD I took it for granted a bit, but as I've learnt more I've realised how lucky I was to have a h&h pregnancy and baby. I know so many people who have had miscarriages since and a friend had a still born at 33 weeks, so sad. I don't think I'll be anywhere as relaxed when it happens this time.

I went to secondary school in Ramsey!

How long have you been ttc?

he works in tesco! hope there arnt any stalkers readin this hahaha

i only had my implant out 7 weeks ago and im waiting for 1st AF. have already done 3 tests because u can get pregnant before AF but all :bfn: so far.
so at the min we are NTNP x

Sorry just realised you'd already said you only had implant out 7 weeks ago, I had read your post honestly!!! I was the same when waiting for Depo injection to run out, kept doing tests, but no such luck.

Really hope it happens for you soon!!! Did you fall quickly with the other 2?

hey...

with Tyler is was on the pill, i was only 17,
my little girl isnt my biological daughter, shes my cousin me & DH have got a special guradianship order for her, its a bit like adoption, her mum gave her up for adoption so we went to court for her...:)

so i have only been pregnant with tyler & angel baby xx

My dd is with her daddy until Monday lunchtime, but we've had some building work done so we're catching up on bits from that. Tuesday we're hoping to go to Legoland, weather permitting, not sure about Wednesday and Thursday we're back at work so DD is going to my parents. How about you?

My dd is with her daddy until Monday lunchtime, but we've had some building work done so we're catching up on bits from that. Tuesday we're hoping to go to Legoland, weather permitting, not sure about Wednesday and Thursday we're back at work so DD is going to my parents. How about you?

ive got my mum here til wednesday, havin a bbq monday, weather permitting, friday we are goin to see DH nan who lives in hastings so its like a trip to the seaside cuz its beaches etc.

legoland is fantastic, we took kids there last yr, have u been before? u need prob 2 days to get round it all....HAVE FUN :happydance:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->