Anyone Experience Bleeding Entire Cycle?!? :(

HopefulMom7

Reaction score
I have always had somewhat regular periods, although my cycles are only about 21 days. A couple of months ago, I did one cycle of Clomid (horrible) and then I did one cycle of Femara. My doctor is scheduling me for a lap, so I decided to take a break from the meds this month. So, my last period was SUPER heavy, and then it just kinda never stopped. Not heavy bleeding, but just constant brown spotting. Twice after intercourse (about 12-14 DPO), when I went to the bathroom there was one, small, blood clot. So weird. my stomach feels bloated and crampy as well. I called my doctor to let him know the situation and I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound. But my question is, has anyone experienced this and if so, what was the cause?

Thank you!

How long did your heavy bleeding last? And was there any clots?
I'm not familiar with the meds but I had a blighted ovum in October and miscarried naturally. I bled for about 4 weeks. 1 week of heavy bleeding until I passed the placenta and then a few more days of regular and brown spotting the rest of the time.
Good luck at your ultrasound! Keep us updated on what's going on.

My heavy bleeding was 3-4 days, and not really any clots. But there were clots following intercourse about 14 DPO. I went to the doctor yesterday and he found one cyst on my ovary, and said I have "A a lot of tissue in my uterus." I am guessing this is the case with endo? He ordered a blood pregnancy test (which came back negative) and wants me to call him with the amount of bleeding I have today since I think I started my period yesterday (its hard to tell since I have continued spotting, but there was just a lot more yesterday.) I am so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->