Anyone finished yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
So just wondered if anyone was SUPER organised and has finished completely yet? I have finished OH and have VERY nearly finished DS but ive still got a loooong way to go with everyone else. I wonder who will be finished first?! :tease: :headspin:

Scratch that, I've finished DS too! 2/17 done!

I have about 80% of DDs bought and all of OHs siblings and partners:flower:

Still quite a few presents to get but feeling ridiculously organised and stress free about it all.

I'm not even close! I have 1 book for Colin's Dec 1 bag :haha:

I have a huge chunk of Riley's done, finished my 6yo niece, finished my 4yo nephew & finished OH's stepsister xx

I'm no way near, and I'm due to give birth in 3-6 weeks and won't feel like shopping for a while. I'm just too poor right now usually I'm well underway ! X

Nearly for my son just hot balance bike to get and some more wooden Thomas trains then whatever else I "think" he needs!

Still hot everyone else to do though!

i wish!
im almost done morgans stocking, then still to buy around 10 gifts each + most of harveys stocking
although im not really doing 'big' gifts each this year just the shared kitchen so theres nothing mega expensive to buy apart from the toy story toys for morgan collectively will cost a fair bit.
havnt started for anyone else and still have a couple bday gifts to buy for harvey for next month!
going to blackpool next week so everything is on hold til after then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"