Anyone following Slimming World?

Loula

TTC#3 2yrs + - IVF in 09!
Reaction score
Just wondering if there are and BnBers who are following the Slimming World plan who want to chat?

i have piled on the weight onver the past couple of months so i am now joining slimming world, my mate joined 3 weeks ago and has lost 10lbs!

im starting next week :)

x

hello ladies :D

Cheryl - Yeah there are Slimming World groups all over the country/world! If you want to check it out go to www.slimmingworld.com to find your nearest one.

I've lost 3 stone and like it as I can eat loads ( I am a pig!) and when I get pg I can continue as it's endorsed by royal college midwives :)
Layla - when is your first class hon?

I don't think I am confident to go on my own though hehe ^^

I joined in Jan and have lost 1.5 stones. I have to admit though I no longer follow it as I got so sick and tired of eating the same stuff all the time. Probably if I had more time I could have made a better go at it, but I've joined the gym now and am just eating healthier and it seems to be working just as well.

i was doing SW when i fell pregnant i lost 1.5 stone in 8 weeks then found out i was pregnant and doctors advised me to stop until iv had my baby as it restricts milk and cheese, and also i just dont have the motivation now pregnant as i used to eat loads of eggs ont he diet but i cant touch them at the moment lol so ill start again once iv had my baby, i found it great, only diet iv ever lost weight on

i went to SW to lose a bit of weight prior to going on my hols and loved it! i lost about 1stone in just under 2 months without going hungry or even trying that hard! I didn't have much to lose to start with but i defo recommend it if you like your food!

Good luck

Christine
X

is SW the same kinda idea as Weight watchers?? i couldnt go to those classes im too self concious as it is :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->