anyone from birmingham??

mommy2010

little boy n twins on way
Reaction score
looking to talk to ladies from birmingham ;)

im laura im 21 years old i have an 19 month old boy and 10 weeks pregnant with twins ill be giving birth at birminghsms womens hopital :)

Hi Hun,

I'm a brummy mummy too :) I have a little boy who is nearly 6 months and am pregnant with number 2 xx

there seams to be a baby boom in birmingham looking at the other threads....
im due in october and going to city hospital....has anyone heard what its like there???

p.s WOW twins... i bet you dead excited ..i would be..well excited and super nervous double trouble lol hehe xx

Hi i'm from south birmingham and im 31.
I will also be giving birth at the womens and am on my 4th child.
Twins how loverly!

aww thanks girls . im really excited , never heard of the city hospital always known birmingham womens lol been for my scan today everythink was fine although ive spent 6 hours up thr waiting to be seen for bloods ,scans,midwifes i really wernt happy when i got out lol x

thinking about taking the aquantal group in northfeild swimming baths soon anyone else thinking they might take part ? xxx

city hospital is just out side of b'ham city centre really on the dudley road if that helps lol
i was thinking of doing aquanatal but at the bearwood thimblemill baths..be nice to meet some other moms to be!.
bloody hell 6 hours!!!! id have gone doo-laa-ly!! :wacko: glad every thinks ok!!
xx

city hospital is just out side of b'ham city centre really on the dudley road if that helps lol
i was thinking of doing aquanatal but at the bearwood thimblemill baths..be nice to meet some other moms to be!.
bloody hell 6 hours!!!! id have gone doo-laa-ly!! :wacko: glad every thinks ok!!
xx

haha i nearly did i think they rushed me towards the end cuz i was very inpatient people had been in and out before me but hey glad to be home now gnna watch a dvd n cuddle on the sofa with my little prince and im guessing ill be in bed wen he goes at 8.30 lol sssooooo tired i could sleep on a washing line :p as the old saying goes lol x

Hoping that City Hospital is ok, I loved Women's when I had my little boy but now i have moved its a bit too far :(
aww thanks girls . im really excited , never heard of the city hospital always known birmingham womens lol been for my scan today everythink was fine although ive spent 6 hours up thr waiting to be seen for bloods ,scans,midwifes i really wernt happy when i got out lol x
Wow 6 hours??!! Thats crazy!! For one of my scans I was waiting over 2 hours and was going mad as i really needed to pee lol....God knows what i would've been like on 6 hours!!! Glad everything went good though :) xxx

i'm thinking of going lol already got my maternity swimsuit.

lol bless you!!
i have got my first scan on sunday..so im very excited!! hopefully i wont hav to wait aslong as you guys!
have to admit going to aquanatal does sound fun but im abit nervous about going alone :S

p.s sorry but WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO 12 weeks today!! sorry had to get that out xxx

yeah thats like me sheryl dont wanna go alone either shame we didnt all leave near eachother could of all met up at the same one then lol cnt wait to start shopping for baby items ive had 4 scans now and each time everythinks been okay so i just wanna go out an buy a little summat for them both lol and apparantly chance of miscarrige now is like 2-3% so might just go out n buy them one thing and save the rest til i hit 14 weeks any of you guys started shopping yet or plan on it soon x

i know that would have been great!! :(
wow 4 scans already, is that because your having twins?? sorry im abit clueless!
when do you find out the sex of babies??
im sure you will be fine just take things easy...not sure if thats possible with a 19month old haha
as soon as my mom found out i was pregnant she started buying ive tried not to, but i saw a cute baby blanket in M&S so i HAD to get it! lol
but once ive got the scan out of the way im going to start buying a pack of nappies or wipes when we do the food shop and stock up.

where about in birmingham are you from??

xxx

i live in rubery near the morrisons (dont know if you know it ) and had to have a scan at 6 weeks due to brown discharge sorry tmi , and as there was only 2 sacs not yet heartbeats i had another scan at 8 weeks and every was okay thn another a week later to check growing ect... then another one yesterday although they made a mistake and should of booked me in for 12 weeks so i have another on the 26th lol

first few scans my dates went back to half a week then yesterday baby was measuring at my exact edd so now have my offitially due date of nov 5t
h lol although with twins will be 37 weeks so wont be going til novemebr lol .

yeah dont blame you ive signed up to all the freebie sites as you get free backs of nappies and offer tokens like bogof deals my last pregnancy think i ended up paying for 3 packs of nappies and had about 15 lol from places like...

emmas diary
tesco toddler
asda
boots
hipp webbsite
pampers website
huggies web
cow and gate also send u token for money of milk or jar foods

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics