Anyone from Hyde Cheshire????

laura6914

Proud mummy #2 on the way
Reaction score
Hey all :wave: Hope mums and babies are well.

I was just wondering if anyone lives in/near Hyde Cheshire????

I moved here In August and havent really made any friends :(
There are a few play and stay groups near by but havent braved the trip out alone yet. :blush:

Just looking to make new friends really

xx

No I am not ....but bloomin heck missus !!!.....I've heard the news .....congratulations chic !!! How have you been !??

Cant believe little Shae is gonna have a little bro or sis soon !!

WE cant afford to start tryinmg straight away......i have to go back to work for a year first to save some money !! Boooo ( albeit i am looking forward to going back for a bit )

Ooooh......i should have really PM'd this !!

Anyhoo...on our way out for the day.....PM me and we'll have a good catch up chic xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi old socks :wave:

I have heard of Marple but not sure of the distance between the 2. :blush:
Your little girl is gorgeous.

xx

it's a few miles away, not far at all :)

as is your son!

xx

I'm over in macclesfield but I'm just about to bump up a post about a Manchester meet up which might be of use to meet people if you can get into town.

I'm over in macclesfield but I'm just about to bump up a post about a Manchester meet up which might be of use to meet people if you can get into town.
Ah that would be fantastic hun thankyou. I have a nosey. :thumbup:

Haha, I was looking for the baby shop in Hyde near Asda and this came up!

my family live in hattersley so not far away at all, i live in south manchester but am regularly in hyde i love shopping there :)

i live in ashton. cant say i go to hyde much but go to crown point in denton.

I live in Hyde and go to Crown Point too, just trying to find somwehere that does prams you can try out other tham Mothercare (which don't have much) ahhh the stresses

hi katie, where abouts in Hyde you from?
If you find anywhere can you let me know. Im trying to find a decent double pushchair. I have the silver cross 3D at the moment which is fantastic and i dont want to let it go. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->