Anyone from sunny Brighton???

yup i'm from Worthing too, but i work in Brighton :)

Hi bryoni and bump

I live in brighton. Nice and sunny today lol

Message me if u want to chat

lots of love
vicky and jellybean
xxx

Oh, yay, I am in Brighton! And I thought I was on my own!

It's soooo nice today, went for a walk! Love days like today!

I am living in London at the moment, but am moving to Brighton next month. Can't wait. :)

I am living in London at the moment, but am moving to Brighton next month. Can't wait. :)

Oh, you're gonna love it here, it's great! :winkwink: Do you know where abouts you're moving? Brighton, Hove?

Oh, you're gonna love it here, it's great! :winkwink: Do you know where abouts you're moving? Brighton, Hove?

I don't really know yet. We are looking for somewhere to rent. My mum still lives in Saltdean (hence us moving to Brighton) but I think we are looking for somewhere either in Hove or the Fiveways area. All quite expensive though! Any tips?

I don't really know yet. We are looking for somewhere to rent. My mum still lives in Saltdean (hence us moving to Brighton) but I think we are looking for somewhere either in Hove or the Fiveways area. All quite expensive though! Any tips?

I live in Hove myself, just off Seven Dials. So still close to the centre. But you're right, it's not very cheap here. Pretty much the same as London only we've got the seaside here so it's better, haha.
Have a look at brighton.gumtree.com , I found my flat there. Can be a really useful website for renting a place. And you can find real bargains as well! :happydance: But Hove is really nice, especially when you're gonna have a child, all the parks and everything we've got here, it's lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->