anyone get a bfn shortly followed by bfp?

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
I had a bfn at 11&12dpo (yesterday & today) but just cant believe it, i feel pregnant! Have been having loads of symptoms and just dont understand. Any of you girls have bfn before bfp? At what stages did you test etc? Please reply, im driving myself mad :wacko:
Congrats to you all :hugs:

Hey hun, didnt wanna read and run, have fingers crossed for ya maybe ya body just havent built up enough hgc for the test to pick up????

With my last pregnancy (I have a 4 1/2 year old), I tested negative at 4 weeks prego! My doctor put me on BC to regulate my cycle. I didn't find out that I was preggers until I was 18 weeks along when AF never showed up and I went back to the doctor. I had all the symptoms, but my doctor blaimed them on BC.

Hi there,

I wasn't really that sure how long my cycle was but guessed it would be 31 days-waited til AF was a week late and BFN. Then had some pink spotting and have tested a week after that and had two BFP's! Quite dark lines too! Was so shocked by the first one I had to do another! And didn't even do them first thing in the morning. Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

FX for you I'm 18dpo and still waiting waiting....had blood test today get results tomorrow!

i got what i thought was an evap at 8dpo (i swore it was the faintest bfp ever) then i tested a few hours later with the same brand and got a bfn. then i tested at 10dpo morning got a darker but still faint bfp (easier to see) then i tested at 11dpo and it was even darker before and could see very easily (stanard but not strong bfp).
some ladies dont get bfps until 15dpo+. all depends on your body and how much hcg it releases. i'd say wait atleast another 14-18 hrs and use a different brand
:hugs: good luck!

I'm 19dpo and confused as all get out.....I am waiting on my blood results ehhhh

I just called and left word for my doctor to just give me some progesterone I'm tired of waiting.....ehhhh I know I'm not pregnant IT SHOULD SHOW at 19DPO...grrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->