Anyone get cramps for 2 weeks after ovualtion and get a positive pregnancy test?

dominidiva85

Reaction score
hi all!
This is my first post!
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years and just a few days ago we under went our first IUI.
normally in every cycle after ovulation I get cramps for almost 2 weeks until aunt flo arrives.
Now after the IUI I still have some cramping just the same. My fertility doctor prescribed progesterone pills to take so I'm starting that now.

My question is has anyone ever had cramping like this after ovulation and still gotten a positive pregnancy result?
I'm afraid with all of this cramping that the egg won't implant in the uterus (not sure if that's true but its the crazy thought I have).
my breasts are also a little sore too on and off.

I know every person is different but if anyone out there has experienced this I would love to know!
:) thanks!:winkwink:

Hi,
I had the same thing in my successful cycle. Cramps from 2 days after OV and these got really bad on 7dpo. I got my BFP on a frer at 10dpo.
Good luck 😁😁

thanks for the reply K12B.
where were your cramps?
mine sometimes are on sided then I feel it in my lower abdomen.. it moves around.
:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"