Anyone going to Thomas Land at Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
I've just booked for me and Connor to go! So excited! We're going on 20th December too, so it'll be really close to Christmas, really can't wait! :happydance:

Can't wait to surprise him :cloud9:

Yes we are. Haven't booked yet.

We went last year on the Sunday after ds birthday - end of nov.

It was a cold crisp day, really quiet to all rides were a walk on. Lovely festive atmosphere, lots of Xmas music, trees, xmassy show with snow, reindeer, polar express 4d etc. fireworks at the end of the day.

We went to the grill restaurant for lunch - really nice, Thomas on the tv screens, usual pub fayre / price and quiet - great for warming up.

We are doing the same this year the Sunday after his birthday as it was so much fun!

We are considering going if we can save up enough, the price of the hotel is much higher in December :(

i'd love to go for xmas! morgan absoloutly loved thomasland! was gonna go for harveys bday until his dad stopped giving me money.

We are going, went last December for my 2nd DS birthday. We all had a fab day :)

We are :) we went last year and had an amazing time, really wonderful memories. Didn't realise they were taking books now...def going to book it again

I'm going to book it tomorrow after seeing this thread, sounds magical, I think my four year old daughter will love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"