Anyone gone pram shopping yet?

xarlenex

Reaction score
We still have a full original Oyster set with red colour pack and maxi cosi carseat from our daughter but we thought we'd have a nosey to see if we fancied a new one and we ordered one today! I've never been a massive silver cross fan at all but we both fell in love with this today, which is saying something because DH is so fussy :dohh: just to try sell on our Oyster travel system now!

https://www.silvercrossbaby.com/our...pecial-edition/pioneer-henley/pioneer-henley/

Anyone else got their eye on a new pram? I LOVE pram shopping!

I’ve been looking since I’ve got pregnant (online at least), as I have a very very small boot and know I’ll struggle. Was considering upsizing the car but might be able to manage for now haha

I really like the look of the Ickle Bubba Stomp v2 prams! They’re not a bad price for the full travel system too, and despite feeling light they’re quite good quality and still feel durable!

So I’ll definitely be going for that one I think!

I do really enjoy baby shopping <3

I adore pram shopping! Bought a sola from mamas and papas while pregnant with no2, but he never once went in it as he hated being anywhere but the sling ... so no more new pranks for us just in case no3 is the same!

I did kind of hope this may be twins so I could get the bugaboo donkey though!

I’ve been looking since I’ve got pregnant (online at least), as I have a very very small boot and know I’ll struggle. Was considering upsizing the car but might be able to manage for now haha

I really like the look of the Ickle Bubba Stomp v2 prams! They’re not a bad price for the full travel system too, and despite feeling light they’re quite good quality and still feel durable!

So I’ll definitely be going for that one I think!

I do really enjoy baby shopping <3

I'd never heard of those before, had a look there though and they are great value! Come in nice different colours as well.

I adore pram shopping! Bought a sola from mamas and papas while pregnant with no2, but he never once went in it as he hated being anywhere but the sling ... so no more new pranks for us just in case no3 is the same!

Oh no! What a waste of money for yous then :dohh: did yous keep it?

We still have a full original Oyster set with red colour pack and maxi cosi carseat from our daughter but we thought we'd have a nosey to see if we fancied a new one and we ordered one today! I've never been a massive silver cross fan at all but we both fell in love with this today, which is saying something because DH is so fussy :dohh: just to try sell on our Oyster travel system now!

https://www.silvercrossbaby.com/our...pecial-edition/pioneer-henley/pioneer-henley/

Anyone else got their eye on a new pram? I LOVE pram shopping!

Wow, I love this! Do you know how the carseat attaches??

It's stunning isn't it! It comes with adapters that slide in easy to the same part the seat unit would clip onto, then the car seat just clicks into place, really easy to get back off too, my Oyster always needed a right good wiggle to get the carseat off!

We have a mamas and papas sola2 from ds which we will be using. I insisted that we had to go pram shopping anyway as I love prams and fell in love with the silver cross pioneer too

Oh no! What a waste of money for yous then :dohh: did yous keep it?

We did, although it hasn't been used very much at all! Used it a few times for my eldest (she was two and a half when my son was born) and now he will sit in it (he is now 2.5) for the school run sometimes, but usually he wants to walk...

I am definitely going to go and look at new proms this time, just to drool!!

I had the pioneer with my son, loved how big the basket was! It lasted and was in great condition when we sold it 2 years on! Kind of wish we would of just kept it! Think we are getting the mamas and papas ocarro, love it and can get the whole lot including carseat and base for around £800

I had the pioneer with my son, loved how big the basket was! It lasted and was in great condition when we sold it 2 years on! Kind of wish we would of just kept it! Think we are getting the mamas and papas ocarro, love it and can get the whole lot including carseat and base for around £800

I loved the ocarro as well but DH is so fussy and found fault where there was none, for 90% of everything we looked at :haha:

I’m looking at the minute but still unsure. I had a bee with my last pregnancy which I did love but looking at the Uppababy Cruz for this one! The Silvercross bundles put me off as I hate the Silvercross car seats, they’re massive!

I’m looking at the minute but still unsure. I had a bee with my last pregnancy which I did love but looking at the Uppababy Cruz for this one! The Silvercross bundles put me off as I hate the Silvercross car seats, they’re massive!

You can buy maxi cosi adapters for the silver cross chassis, someone also said they joie carseat fits too, I don't know how accurate that is though x

I've ordered the mama's and papas ocarro in grey twill. Can't wait for it to come.

I've never had a pram! But with twins a double pram is definitely in order this time. We live on a farm so need one suitable for rough terrain. I've narrowed our choices down to the baby jogger city mini GT double or the bumbleride indie twin (the one I'm leaning towards)
The only thing we buy new though is car seats, so which one we get will depend whatever good condition used one we can find for the best price

I've been browsing since the start of second trimester hah!
My husband has the new Hyundai i20, so the boot is absolutely tiny. I have a Renault Scenic, so for me pram chassis size isn't an issue, but I do plan to return to work pretty soon after baby is born so Hubby is insisting on finding a pram/travel system that fits in his car. So far we've tried almost every pram in Mothercare and the only one that fits without ramming, is the Mothercare Journey travel system.
I've had a play, and I do actually love it - I'd really hoped for the same Silvercross you've ordered, though!
I'm just waiting for the limited edition navy version to be released later this month so i can order it!

Attachments

• MEYL4_SQ1_0000000048_NAVY_SLa.jpg
    MEYL4_SQ1_0000000048_NAVY_SLa.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • MEYL4_SQ2_0000000048_NAVY_SLf.jpg
    MEYL4_SQ2_0000000048_NAVY_SLf.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
I was rather lucky. I was looking at going and buying this for my 2 and I was given one. I've got the older model so it's wider and heavier but I love it!!

https://www.babies.co.nz/steelcraft-strider-3.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->