anyone got a nintendo wii ...

EmmyReece

Mummy To Olivia
Reaction score
Hey ladies, just wondering if any of you have got a nintendo wii?

I've been using Just Dance and Dance on Broadway, and I have just come off the Dance on Broadway game and I honestly cannot recommend it more. This will sound gross, but I'm all hot and sweaty, and it seems to be working my muscles quite well too.

I'm 100 kg overweight :blush: and am too embarassed to go a gym and use the facilities there, so am using this to help my weight loss until I feel confident enough ...

Hiya

Yes i do. I just got rid of Just Dance though. It got boring. I woulda found it better to haave stages to unlock & open new songs, dancing 20times to them just boring lol.

I do however love Biggest Loser & Your shape along with the famous wii fit plus.

we've just ordered the biggest loser game :) so hoping that turns up soon :D

I've got the Wii Fit Plus. It's ok but doesn't give me a good enough work out. I am going to start using Just Dance as part of my workout routine to see if that is any better.

I am also thinking about buying EA Sports Active. Has anyone got it? Would you recommened it?

I did longest programme on BL & lost 22lbs so it does help. Can adjust the workouts which is brilliant.

Cant say ive seen sports active.

I cannit wait till kinect is out at end of the year, i think going take fitness games to next level. Thinking about giving up my wii for it.

I've got Just Dance but it does get a bit boring after a while. I've been looking at the Dance of Broadway or whatever it's called (saw it advertised on TV yesterday) and it looks great so may have to invest in that! :)

I get bored with the same thing though, that's my problem :lol:

Squidge, dance on broadway is fantastic, not a massive amount of choices for songs, think there is 20 of them, but I'd recommend you can't stop the beat and timewarp to get your heart rate going ...

Oooohhh and they're bringing out just dance 2 later in the year and it's going to have a workout mode and calorie counter :D

Oh wow! I have dance on Broadway, but haven't put it on yet. I'm going to tonight!

I agree that Just Dance does get repetitive, like you have no objective, but my daughter can beat me on some of the songs, so competing with each other makes it more interesting. Its great to hear there is a number 2 coming out. Really looking forward to that.

I have wii sport active, but I brought the wrong one. I brought the 2nd one without buying the first, which had all the gadgets you needed for some exercises. But i did buy it on a recommendation, someone who said it was great.

I've got a spare bit of cash this month, so I'm going to buy the gadgets for it and now "the biggest loser". lol. x

Both those games were cheap on play.com!!! Yay!

I also noticed there was a sports active 2 coming out and it was going to be £70!! Really couldnt see why tho. x

I've got a Wii, and I've got the Wii Fit Plus. It worked pretty good...but havent been on it in a while hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->