anyone got any good weightwatches ones?

Hiya babe my number 1 fav is...

summer veg curry ill find you a like babe x x -- https://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=7011612

0 POINTS :) x

mmmmmmmmmmm, can you use any curry powder hun? x

Yer I don't use weight watchers ones - I either have it with jacket potateos or rice but if I don't have many poiints left I just have it on it's own x x x

If theres any particular ones your after, let me know and i'll have a look through my WW cookbooks for you :) I can't think of any off the top of my head though and haven't used the book for nearly a year :rofl:

Yer I don't use weight watchers ones - I either have it with jacket potateos or rice but if I don't have many poiints left I just have it on it's own x x x

and u can use as much as u want? x

If theres any particular ones your after, let me know and i'll have a look through my WW cookbooks for you :) I can't think of any off the top of my head though and haven't used the book for nearly a year :rofl:

Thanks hun cant think of any to hand. im not that good in the kitchen so looking for easy ones ha x

Thanks hun cant think of any to hand. im not that good in the kitchen so looking for easy ones ha x

No worries, i started off with easy things too but you'll get there eventually :) When i find my books (hopefully soon), i'll have a look through it and pick you some out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->