anyone got any hollyoaks spoilers?

Heres what ive found! dunno whats true or not but this is what floating around online! :thumbup:

Calvins killer is revealed after the shooting on his wedding day to carmel predicted in the flash forward episodes comes true

Holly goes missing and turns up in darrens flat, theres also rumours she trys to kill herself but dont think theres anything to them!

jake is hounded by the press and blamed for hollys dissapearance

rickys dad has ms and thats why he keeps buying weed

Amy moves back in with ste, and he turns back to his old ways

Lauren shacks up with gaz and pretends to be pregnant so that she can get money off spencer

The entire ashworth family are axed apart from rhys who will exit 6 months after them

Malachy apparently dies from aids related illness and kris is so heartbroken he commits suicide :shrug: dunno if thats true

two new characters called jem and kyle

sashas life is changed after mugging

i hear malachy asks kris to help him end his life

I think the Chris/Malachy storyline is true as both of their characters are leaving in the summer

omg :o oohhhh its gonna be some good episodes!! i really wanna know what happens with holly especially cause theres so much conflicting stories online!!

when is Rhys going to get his cumuppance... ? he really getting on my nerves at the moment. esp after spiking bros drink.

I don't like Rhys, I can't wait for him to get found out. But in the flash forward episode there was a bit where Calvin and Rhys were having a hushed conversation and Calvin knew something Rhys had done and Rhys was desperate for it not to get out which is why he is a suspect... maybe Calvin knows he spiked Josh's drink and then let him go to prison for it?

theres rumours floating around online about that!!
according to a few sites rhys kills either dave or india and calvin knows about it so to keep him from spilling hes the one who kills calvin

might be true might not be though lol you can rarely trust the spoilers!

Heres what ive found! dunno whats true or not but this is what floating around online! :thumbup:

Calvins killer is revealed after the shooting on his wedding day to carmel predicted in the flash forward episodes comes true

Holly goes missing and turns up in darrens flat, theres also rumours she trys to kill herself but dont think theres anything to them!

jake is hounded by the press and blamed for hollys dissapearance

rickys dad has ms and thats why he keeps buying weed

Amy moves back in with ste, and he turns back to his old ways

Lauren shacks up with gaz and pretends to be pregnant so that she can get money off spencer

The entire ashworth family are axed apart from rhys who will exit 6 months after them

Malachy apparently dies from aids related illness and kris is so heartbroken he commits suicide :shrug: dunno if thats true

two new characters called jem and kyle

sashas life is changed after mugging
4th one is true, that was on on friday i think :thumbup:
5th, nooooo! i love him
6th, i think thats probably true cos remember in the flash forward
lauren is telling spencer she's pregnant and she says "its yours"
:wacko:

when is Rhys going to get his cumuppance... ? he really getting on my nerves at the moment. esp after spiking bros drink.
ooooooh how did i miss that!! :dohh: i presumed he'd got his drink spiked with the whole drink driving storyline but didnt realise rhys had done it!

i know the girl who plays holly :winkwink:
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s91/annalolipoplol/halloween2000001.jpg
lol the one with the blue top with the ghost on it is me, and shes to my left in a red cardigan and stripy leggings >.<
xx

hahaha thats so cool anna!! the things online said shes not really pregnant and shes just trying to get money off him or to get him to give her the loft or something :wacko: yeah and the spiking episode was so stupid!! rhys gave josh an orange juice full of vodka and he downed without noticing that it had been filled with vodka! i mean come on!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->