Anyone got their own little business?

beth_terri

Reaction score
Ive got so many ideas lol and just want to start earning money doing things that I love! Im quite creative and am good at making cards so was thinking about maybe doing that such as baby cards, wedding, christmas, birthday etc. I could also incorporate invitations, wedding favours etc into this. BUT Im also really good with a sewing machine and was thinking about the custom pram/car seat liners/hoods/footmuffs/cosy toes and then even possibly baby bedding and things as I know there are already many custom companies.

What im wondering is how do I go about starting something like this?

Has anyone else got any small business and if so how di you go about it?

Im not imagining becoming rich from it or anything but rather than sitting at home on an evening doing nothing I may as well be sat at home making things to sell!

Thanks x

My mum has just started one and you can get a grant of the council Beth. She got a grand. I don't know much about it, I mean I know what her business is but I'm not sure what she's done so far as going about setting it up but I could find out some details for you if you like x

Herbal remedies and bath prodcuts etc and she's also doing workshops for people on how to make them xx

Cards sounds nice!
I loveee homemade cards!

Go for it!
xx

Not much help as I don't have my own business but I think u'd DEF do well making custom made pram bits.. Theres a lady on my facebook that does it and she seems to be so busy with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->