Anyone got these symptoms and a BFP?

shaz03

Reaction score
This is cycle #5
Through DPO 1-6 no noticeable symptoms, couldnt sleep until 2AM everynight
DPO 5/6
heavier boobs, watery eyes
DPO 7
through the day had a few twinges in right ovary but nothing to fuss about, by night time when I was laying down I have a few sharp stronger twinges in the same spot for a few seconds, couldn't get to sleep again till 1/2am
watery eyes again
Had diarrhea once today, then by night I was constipated
gassy
Nipples on hurt if pushed quite hard no soreness on its own
DPO 8
Woke up feeling "Different" tummy felt like air inside (bloated)
Had small pains through the day a bit on both side and a tiny bit in the middle.
Wiped through the middle of the day and discovered a little pale yellow thick stretchy CM
CM had gone back to normal afterwards.
Had a nap at 5PM - 7.30PM I never nap ever! Then woke up dizzy and weak and felt like a flu or bug was coming on.
watery eyes again
Constipated today, was able to pass some at one point though
Gassy
On and off hunger
Slighty burping not much to take as a symptom
Nipples on hurt if pushed quite hard no soreness on its own
I wouldnt say I had cramps like AF at all, didnt hurt... just felt gassy as if I had to let it out of go to the toilet

please let me know if this sounds similar to anything you experienced and around the time you had it,
Or what you think

Honestly I never noticed much, except I had a STINKING cold and woke up with a rash!! Otherwise nothing was particularly out the ordinary...

The only thing I noticed differently was my pee smelled weird. Strange I know, but that's the only "symtpom" I had that was different from PMS.

The only thing I noticed differently was my pee smelled weird. Strange I know, but that's the only "symtpom" I had that was different from PMS.

I had the weird smelling pee too.
My main symptom, right from 1dpo to about 8dpo was heartburn. Had it every day around the same time. Got my bfp at 9dpo.

DPO 9 and NOTHING
Only sore neck and shoulders
Sore throat
Slight itchy nipple

only symptoms I've had each time was mega bloating. by about week 6 the nausea and tiredness started although this time with baby number 3 I'm almost 5 weeks and shattered and had occasional sicky feelings

Argh! So lucky congratulations!!! I really hope I get a BFP
Im think about testing tomorrow morning with first response?
Good or bad idea?

I noticed similar symptoms. Starting at around 10DPO - 18DPO (my bfp). I noticed the pain on the right side and it would come and go at random times never lasting more than a few seconds. I also noticed my areola (the brown area surrounding your nipples) were getting darker and a bit more "swollen". I also had tender breasts, which would fluctuate how tender to the touch they were once in awhile. I did not start getting sick until a few days after my bfp. I felt pukey but never threw up. Oh and I felt like AF was coming at any moment. Hope this helps at least a little bit!

Thanks heaps kiwi berry its helping more!
Do you think my symptoms are quite early then usual?

Thanks heaps kiwi berry its helping more!
Do you think my symptoms are quite early then usual?

It is really hard to say since everyone is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->