Anyone gotten false negative with CB digital?

MNgirl1991

Reaction score
I think maybe I'm just too early still to get a reading on the digital. I'm 3 days late, going on 4 days and I just have this internal feeling or instinct that I am pregnant. My period has been very regular for years, like clockwork. Sometimes I'm early but I'm very rarely late so 3 days late is unusual for me. I keep feeling like af is going to show up at any moment but each day she's not down there. Just lots of mild cramping and the WORST gas pains I've ever had. I can't stop passing gas lol used the CB digital test and it said negative but I've heard they're not as sensitive as other tests. Anyone else gotten a bfn with CB and gotten a bfp later on? Please someone tell me I'm not crazy lol

I got a bfp on one of those the day of my missed period, but you're right they are not as sensitive, think they are 25 mui, try a FRER which is double as sensitive u should definitely get accurate result on that now

I will pick up one today and use it with the FMU tomorrow. :) I didn't pop a positive until 2 weeks after my missed period last time but that ended in mc so hopefully this isn't a sign of it happening again. :(

Try not to worry, I've just read that clearblue digi are actually 50 not 25, so even less sensitive than I thought. So defo try another brand, pink dye tests are the best. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->