anyone had a graco butterscotch cleo travel system?

D

DizzyMoo

I really like the look of the travel system but 1 of my friends also preg is adamant i shouldn't get graco as they are notorious for breaking down, But i wondered if anyone else had this pram , used it , seen it etc & could give me some info. I've seen it on ebay for £234 for the pram,car seat,rain cover, cosytoe type thing, changing bag . So is this a good price? And does anyone know which shops sell it so i can go look at it 1st . Thanks ladies xxx

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=370195232030

I like this but graco's are heavy isnt there anywhere that sells it in your area so you can go and have look at it? x

I bought a Graco Cleo to begin with - and sold it. It was HUGE!

I would definately see if theres any stockists near you so you can have a look x

Thats the problem ladies there is no baby shops close enough , our local mothercare shuts down tomorrow useless as they were at least it was a baby shop. So there is no more baby shops at all now where i am, I've got to go blackburn to mothercare world who it seems dont sell it , or preston to toys r us who also seem not to sell it . I dont drive so is a little hardwork to find more baby shops. I defo wont buy til ive seen it properly, The pram i had with ds was gorgeous but way to big and this cleo does look more compact or so i thought . Auntie has offered to give me a lift to those 2 shops but not til end of june (sighs) which seems ages off tut.
i did like the silvercross 3d til i read the reviews & now i dont want it.

Thanks for advice ladies think i may avoid (sobs) xx

i bought the cleo, i personally thought it was really light compared to the normal travel systems but very fiddling, i really didnt like it so i sent it back!

Lou
xxx

Thanks hun , Its not looking good for that pram then lol
Finding it really hard to find a pram where the car seat fits on top of the pram part, I really dont like prams where the car seat fits on the chassis.

I did like one from mothercare which looks compact but then i have the car seat problem grr .. pulling my hair out trying to find a nice pram :(

Im having the same problem hun, i have my heart set on the silver cross 3d but oh drives so really need a travel system as dont want to spend over the odds as ive also got to buy a double as well! im going to browse on ebay to see if i can find anything i like on there but they all seem same type of thing. :dohh:

I wanted the 3d in the vintage colour until i read that many bad reviews on it which put me off even though i've seen someone with the pram & i still like it :( But as i dont drive i need something sturdy for everyday use . Feel so fed up that i cant go look at prams our mothercare closes today and theres no other baby shops close enough without spending a small fortune on several buses to go elsewhere (sigh) i've found a few i like on ebay & better prices its just viewing them before you buy that stumpts me .

id have the cleo just because i think graco are very good pushchairs.

I need to find somewhere to have a look at them really but can't find a single shop near ish me who sells the cleo so its looking like thats defo out the question so im going to try mothercare world in blackburn & see what they through at me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->