Anyone had anything like this?......

Sydd

2 in heaven
Reaction score
Okay, I know that my body is still getting back to normal and shizz. But, had mmc in February, bled for 2 weeks with medical management... End of bleeding got negative.... Had af 45ish days after, around 2 weeks ago... Was very light and short... In the week was feeling a bit weird and stuff so I did preg test and came up positive... Queue ensuing panic from me, have done 3 since, 2 neg 1 positive. And now today I've started bleeding again, quite heavily.

I'm gunna try and go docs anyway but, is this my body just being insane and giving me 2 false positives?! :wacko:

I honestly dnt knw hun... i would deffo get checked out asap though as ectopic pregnancy can cause a rise and fall like this... its probs not that but better to be safe than sorry.

Keep us updated xxx

Cheers hun :hugs: hopefully get docs appt for 2mo.

I think it's good that you are planning to go to the docs. It could be your body just acting strange post mc or a chemical pregnancy maybe? It's hard to say. GL and let us know how it goes.

If there wasn't too positives I would deffo put it down to stress... The past few days have been some of the worst of my life... But the bfp came before all that crap happened :( Just so confused and was hoping someone out there had this! The bleeding has got heavier over the day but I don't really know what to make of all this. Hopefully docs can provide some insight into it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->