Anyone had breast problems whilst TTC?

viccat

Reaction score
I finally went to the doctors about some discharge from one nipple, expecting her to say it was nothing. She has referred me to a breast clinic for tests, which has got me a bit worried. :(

Not sure what it means for tests like X-Rays as I will be 14DPO but not quite ready to test then.

Have you experienced anything similar - or had to go for tests when TTC? I just hope it isn't anything serious...

Hi viccat not sure if the same but I went for tests in February for lump by breast/ armpit. Unsure on tech terms, they scanned me and i could look at lumps on telly and it was the same as my pregnancy scan... I got all lumps explained whilst being scanned and results whilst in there which was good as was not expecting to be sent to breast clinic either

Thanks so much for the response Dylis. Fingers crossed they will be able to set my mind at ease there and then too.

Did you say anything about TTC at the time? - I'm wondering if the scan/xray can be done if I was early stage pregnant. (heck, I'm an optimist)

I asked and they said not to worry as I had no x rays was an ultrasound.

Quick update in case anyone finds this thread useful in future.

Went to the breast clinic, had a physical exam but they wouldn't give me a mammogram in case I was pregnant. Pretty certain I am not, but they didn't want to take the risk.

So....... I've got to go back for the mammogram once AF arrives. Double joy! :dohh:

Better to be safe than sorry I guess :)

Sorry to hear of your problems Viccat. I hope a) AF doesnt turn up b) mammogram puts your mind to rest if AF does arrive. sort of win win?

Well AF turned up so I went for my mammogram and ultrasound on Monday. All clear, so I can concentrate on TTC :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->